Yes, his troubles are just starting!

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
The anti-theft radio in a Civic is the absolute worst idea. Ever.

The idea is, if you remove the radio from power you cannot turn it on without entering a super secret code of 5 numbers that is special to each radio.

Well, in my truck I have automatic lights, they turn on when it senses it is dark and turns off when I turn off the vehicle or when it becomes light enough to see. I got used to this. I left the lights on the Civic on. The batteries ran down. I had to jump the car. (I used a trickle charger). The car started fine but suddenly my radio says "Enter Code" and that is it.

Well, I start entering what probably would be the code on everything else. 1111, that didn't work. I kept trying the easy codes until it now says Code E

Which means it won't let me use the radio until it resets itself and I put in the right code.

So, I start searching for the code. And Some Beach if it isn't right there, in my owner's book under "Audio Code".

Well, now I have to wait for the radio to reset and I'll have my music again. But for others. Well, sometimes your dealer will charge you for your code...

We're Not Gonna Take It! - Twisted Sister

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs37NSLy3z4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

It's codein now, it seems to make me angry. Very slightly and in a usually humorous fashion. And yes I took my antibiotic today.

Dude, your posts are all over the place. You get a pass while you're on the meds though. Unless you drop the n word.

Dude, your posts are all over the place. You get a pass while you're on the meds though. Unless you drop the n word.
It honestly isn't even in my personal vocabulary.

I know what it means, but I wouldn't say it any more than I would call my adopted sister a "G-word" that McCain used to describe his captors.

It honestly isn't even in my personal vocabulary.

I know what it means, but I wouldn't say it any more than I would call my adopted sister a "G-word" that McCain used to describe his captors.

LOL I know Damo! I was just kidding.

Back