Yet Another Clinton Linked Guy turns up dead

TheDanold

Unimatrix
Look I know this election is not about Clinton so spare me the comments, but even the Dems on here must be a little unnerved that yet another Clinton linked guy turns up dead, this one a businessman that was pardoned by Bill and Hillary right before Bill left office:

"Clinton granted 177 pardons and clemencies just before leaving office in 2001. Braswell was pardoned of convictions for fraud and other crimes stemming from false claims in 1983 about a hair-growth product.

His pardon became one of the most criticized after it was learned that Clinton's brother-in-law, Hugh Rodham, had been paid $200,000 to work on the case."
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/4308441.html

Wow. An ex-president who knows God knows how many thousands of people, knows a 66 year old guy who died in his apartment. Ju-icy.

You know, some people say you should let the Clinton obsession go. Not me. I think that if you guys keep at it, someday you'll be able to get him impeached and removed from office. Don't give up!

Wow. An ex-president who knows God knows how many thousands of people, knows a 66 year old guy who died in his apartment.
The point is it's not just one guy, many people seem to end up dying mysteriously that Clintons knew.

I think you meant jui-cy, saying it your way makes me think about Lieberman diving back into the Dem koolaid in the middle of winter or something.

You know, some people say you should let the Clinton obsession go. Not me. I think that if you guys keep at it, someday you'll be able to get him impeached and removed from office. Don't give up!
Well there's always Hillary, come on Darla I don't really care, like I said so spare me the comments, I just thought it was funny.

Back