Yipick

I always find it interesting what the Bimbo Girls discuss in the middle of a Constitutional Crisis pitting Western Democracy against the Corruption of a Criminal Enterprise.
(Will Owl be sharing some Cat Videos?)

I always find it interesting what the Bimbo Girls discuss in the middle of a Constitutional Crisis pitting Western Democracy against the Corruption of a Criminal Enterprise.

WTF ?

did you crust your undies and feel cranky

There is a high probability I will be posting baby panda videos in the next 48 hours.

Oh, get over yourself...

the system is working

the founders were brilliant and even gave us a way to never let evil get this close again.

we will end these sociopaths evil plan to take this nation down

then write and pass the needed laws to fill the gaps the founder left

They could not imagine it could get this far

a national party sat back and LET their sworn duties to police the president go unfilled

Its flat out Proof the republican party needs to DIE and a NEW PARTY will take its place

Its happened before in this nation

the republican party stabbed its self to death with racism, lies and election cheating

rest in pieces assholes

It just brings out their maternal instincts, Jack. It's the same with Greta.

I don't know what crawled up your bum but you should simmer. Just think about it. Would you really rather deal with looking at the orange stooge then say this baby platypus? Now submerge yourself in these eyes.

d0b2dd251c4bf9950c51b66bcd296e21.jpg

Back