You can see what John Lennon saw in her

Frickin' hideous hobbit. I have to work hard not to hate her in the most Un-Buddhist fashion....

do any of you get the sarcasm?

We all get it, that didn't make it any better nor even partially artistic. It was a jealous old hag making fun of somebody up and coming. The irony is her husband, and only link to fame, got rich singing populist love song nonsense as well but she feels the need to be sarcastic about somebody who is far more talented than she ever was or will be.

Had she not married somebody famous we would never be talking about this hobbit.

We all get it, that didn't make it any better nor even partially artistic. It was a jealous old hag making fun of somebody up and coming. The irony is her husband, and only link to fame, got rich singing populist love song nonsense as well but she feels the need to be sarcastic about somebody who is far more talented than she ever was or will be.

Had she not married somebody famous we would never be talking about this hobbit.

Steady on there, attack her all you want but leave John alone. You need to calm down or you'll blow a head gasket.

number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9

Avant-garde artists are sometimes too far out. I loved the Beatles but couldn't stand her art or music. John loved her and couldn't live without her, so when he was alive I(we) accepted her. If she wants to be recognized now maybe she should do some art or music that doesn't peg the suck meter.

Katy Perry sucks. It is quite obvious that the people who selected her for her "talent" were not blind.

I just got an E-Mail response, from the Hobbit Society, and they are firmly against you describing her as such.
They said it sully's their name. :D

I just don't understand why people care what she says or does. She destroyed one of the best populist bands that ever existed, to become this jealous hag. And even if you think Katy isn't talented, she's still more talented in her left toe than this person ever dreamed of being in her whole body.

Back