You deserve a tax break today

And abortion, and guns, and being against Nationalized healthcare. Same old song from the Republicans as 2000 and 2004 so far.

I guess that is what being a true conservative is all about, singing the same old song forever.

it reminds of the the mother protesting in front of my college who was mad because her kids bus tranpertaion to school was cut off. I had one question for her at the time. Did you vote for proposition 13(it was a big tax cut bit that passed in Cali years ago) she said "yes" proudly. I just laughed at her and told her she got what she deserved then.

And abortion, and guns, and being against Nationalized healthcare. Same old song from the Republicans as 2000 and 2004 so far.

I guess that is what being a true conservative is all about, singing the same old song forever.

You guys should all read "Voices from the House Divided." Arguments over moral issues never change. Those with the principled stand have their motives questioned and are accused of trying to deny people their individual rights, etc. etc. etc. It made me mad, trying to write a paper about it and getting pissed off at half the people I quoted...

Gee, I guess liberals are always coming up with something new. "reproduction rights" "Separation of church and state" "guns are too dangerous in the hands of common citizens" "The only way to assure adequate health care is to have government provide it."

Yup. All new to me. (If I'd been living in a cave for the past 50 years.....)

my healthcare is not expensive. like 3000 a year for 3 people including vision and co-pays. Under a national play i would likely pay 6-8K a year.

why would i vote for that?

Gee, I guess liberals are always coming up with something new. "reproduction rights" "Separation of church and state" "guns are too dangerous in the hands of common citizens" "The only way to assure adequate health care is to have government provide it."

Yup. All new to me. (If I'd been living in a cave for the past 50 years.....)

People don't have a right to reproduce?

You would likely pay about 1000 a year. Who would vote against that?
People who think a group of people who can't even decide where a fence goes shouldn't be messing around at all in something as important as their personal health.

People who think a group of people who can't even decide where a fence goes shouldn't be messing around at all in something as important as their personal health.

I agree. Conservatives are kind of being stupid about that. I know exactly where the fascist fence belongs: nowhere.

You mean the same idiots that have control of nukes and bio/chem weapons ?

You mean the same idiots that have control of nukes and bio/chem weapons ?
Yep. I don't think they should have control over those either, but I know they aren't going to use them on me, at least not until the world was falling apart anyway... so, it isn't quite as personal as whether or not I should get arythromicin over cipro...

Yep. I don't think they should have control over those either, but I know they aren't going to use them on me, at least not until the world was falling apart anyway... so, it isn't quite as personal as whether or not I should get arythromicin over cipro...

Obviously you do not live 50 miles by air from earth covered bunkers full of chemical weapons in rotting containers. The may well use em on us thru their manufacture and inept handling/management of them

shipping detonators to Chine, etc....

Back