You don't have to be a football fan to appreciate this TD

cawacko

This is pretty awesome. Props to Nebraska for doing this for this kid. (I think Superfreak is a Nebraska fan so I will always hold that against them but this scores them major points.)

It was only published on YouTube two day ago!! I liked one of the comments: If you dislike this video, you deserve to be anally raped with a spiked club.

I retracted my statement. I agree with Grind though. The kid getting crushed would have been hilarious.

I actually think it would be cool to have a kid from about the ages of 3-9. It's like a pet that talks and brings you beer.

but after that they are ungrateful teenagers and I dont wanna deal with that shit.

I think it'd be cool if you could just give your kids away once they reach 9 or so. just send them to china to work in the factories or something. That way you can keep having awesome impressionable children that think you are a superhero, and america has a steady supply of additional cheap labor to outsource to.

I actually think it would be cool to have a kid from about the ages of 3-9. It's like a pet that talks and brings you beer.

but after that they are ungrateful teenagers and I dont wanna deal with that shit.

I think it'd be cool if you could just give your kids away once they reach 9 or so. just send them to china to work in the factories or something. That way you can keep having awesome impressionable children that think you are a superhero, and america has a steady supply of additional cheap labor to outsource to.

Yeah, but that means 3 years of dealing with literal shit, and figurative shit as well. I like having disposable income, leaving my guns out, having hot loud sex with my wife who doesn't have a destroyed vagina, etc. I'll think about kids when I'm over the hill.

This is pretty awesome. Props to Nebraska for doing this for this kid. (I think Superfreak is a Nebraska fan so I will always hold that against them but this scores them major points.)

Yes, I am a Husker fan and I am proud they did this for the kid. The fact that they didn't stop the game, that this was actually recorded as a play and the kid was the leading rusher on the day... pretty cool.

That said, even if this had been USC that did this, I would have applauded it. Because you are right, love/hate/dont care about Nebraska... this was cool to do for this kid.

Back