You have to see this to believe it.

The Ugly Truth

Verified User
This blew me away. This young girl is the next Mozart. Watch as she composes a piano piece in her head, from four random notes. Simply amazing.

Yeah, I've seen Alma several times, Ugly.

An incredible young woman.

She is rather testy about being compared with Mozart, though. She doesn't want to be "another Mozart"...she wants to be Alma!

Gotta love her.

She also composed an opera at the age of eleven. Talented doesn't begin to describe her.

That's why it's so important to expose kids to all different kinds of activities, be it music, art, math, sports, science, language. There's always that small percentage that have natural talent and if they aren't exposed to it early, it may never be developed.

That's why it's so important to expose kids to all different kinds of activities, be it music, art, math, sports, science, language. There's always that small percentage that have natural talent and if they aren't exposed to it early, it may never be developed.

then lets properly fund Americans schools

What kind of asshat brings up politics in a non political thread? What a troll.

That is why it should be standard operating procedure to thread ban Deshtard from EVERY thread on JPP no matter how inconsequential you think the topic. She will tard up a thread quicker than Teddy Kennedy driving a car off a bridge and killing a girl and leaving her there to die.

Deshtard is the kind of person who would scream obscenities at a dead person in a casket and claim “I am just being honest”

Back