You may have seen good shading on a tattoo......then there is this:

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
That's a trip worth taking though. I'd absolutely love to go to Russia one day.

I went to Moscow in the '90s on a business trip, it was a shithole at that time, haven't been there since. I was in a taxi with another guy from the same company and we went over a huge pothole, the poor chap could hardly walk for two days afterwards. I also used to do a lot of travelling to Eastern Europe as well, mainly Prague and Warsaw. There were wooden structures everywhere over the pavements to stop falling masonry from killing people.

Last edited:
I went to Moscow in the '90s on a business trip, it was a shithole at that time, haven't been there since. I was in a taxi with another guy from the same company and we went over a huge pothole, the poor chap could hardly walk for two days afterwards. I also used to do a lot of travelling to Eastern Europe as well, mainly Prague and Warsaw. There were wooden structures everywhere over the pavements to stop falling masonry from killing people.
My brother was in eastern Europe a few years ago. Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary. He didn't describe it as that bad but he did say that the average standard of living was about 1/4 of the US and you have to be careful about speaking English openly there or over dressing.

My brother was in eastern Europe a few years ago. Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary. He didn't describe it as that bad but he did say that the average standard of living was about 1/4 of the US and you have to be careful about speaking English openly there or over dressing.

I'd just pretend I'm Canadian.

Back