You underestimate my power

The Arab world underestimates the enormous power of the West.

Oh yeah nobody realizes that the evil American empire rules the world and controls every aspect of their government for its own benefit. Everybody thinks you are powerless, mind your own goddamn business, and are oh so humble.

Cry more you little bitch. Death to the evil American empire. Al Qaeda won the war on terrorism! Their victory was overwhelming with a fraction of the forces! Americans are like mindless rabid dogs that always attack, that makes it incredibly easy to draw them where you want and ambush them.

Oh yeah nobody realizes that the evil American empire rules the world and controls every aspect of their government for its own benefit. Everybody thinks you are powerless, mind your own goddamn business, and are oh so humble.

Cry more you little bitch. Death to the evil American empire. Al Qaeda won the war on terrorism! Their victory was overwhelming with a fraction of the forces! Americans are like mindless rabid dogs that always attack, that makes it incredibly easy to draw them where you want and ambush them.

If you truly hate America answer these three questions and prove it.

Shimano or Campagnolo?

Ginger or Mary Ann?

Ford or Chevy?

funny-picture-iran-is-now-allowing-women-to-drive.jpg

1559542055955.gif

Only because of the West's role in oppressing them.

No it’s not just that. They’re not stupid. They know that cultural traditions have trapped them in an anachronistic feudal society and that is a major cause of their weakness.

The same was true of China a few generations ago but Mao blew up old order and around 100 million lives but when he was done, the previous order, was gone with the wind.

It’s my prediction that Muslim countries who are trapped in these feudal societies, and not all are, will continue to fall further behind and get weaker. The accident of oil is the only thing that’s propped up these feudal regimes.

But one day the ME will have it renaissance or reformation or even a Revolution and that’s when real structural change will begin.

No it’s not just that. They’re not stupid. They know that cultural traditions have trapped them in an anachronistic feudal society and that is a major cause of their weakness.

The same was true of China a few generations ago but Mao blew up old order and around 100 million lives but when he was done, the previous order, was gone with the wind.

It’s my prediction that Muslim countries who are trapped in these feudal societies, and not all are, will continue to fall further behind and get weaker. The accident of oil is the only thing that’s propped up these feudal regimes.

But one day the ME will have it renaissance or reformation or even a Revolution and that’s when real structural change will begin.

There needs to be an Islamic version of the Reformation first though, there are some that are trying.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-reformation-for-islam-1426859626r

i dont know what that is

mary ann and it's not even close

chevy

The First Question was a trick question. They are bike component manufacturers. One Japanese and the other Italian and both two former fascist countries who hated America till we bombed them back to the Stone age. If you picked either one....fuck you! You didn't so...good job! :)

The Second Question was a trick question too. Mary Ann or Ginger or Both are correct answers. Anything other than that means you're an American hating Nancy Boy Faggot. You picked Mary Ann...good answer.

So the third question is the true test. Everyone knows that true American patriots drive Ford. You picked Chevy ya fucking Commie.

Back