You will pry my gun from my cold dead toilet

uscitizen

Villified User
Gun goes off in Utah restroom, shatters toilet

Jan 14, 8:34 PM (ET)

CENTERVILLE, Utah (AP) - The man escaped with a few cuts to his arm, but the toilet made out much worse. Police say a man's gun fell out of its holster while he pulled up his pants after using the bathroom at a Carl's Jr. restaurant Tuesday. The gun fired when it hit the floor and shattered the commode.

A few shards of porcelain cut the man's arm, and a woman in an adjacent restroom who was frightened by the noise reported she was having chest pain. Both people were checked at the scene and released.

Police say they confiscated the 26-year-old man's firearm while they review the incident. The man had a concealed weapons permit. No charges are being filed.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090115/D95N97500.html

Hmm no comments from those on the right about bad jokes and one liners?
I guess STU has been included in the clique.

It's because they are being done by those who do them rarely rather than one who communicates using them poorly. Now stop whining, grin and bear it.

Despite his immediately prior activities, he probably STILL crapped himself.

Gun goes off in Utah restroom, shatters toilet

Jan 14, 8:34 PM (ET)

CENTERVILLE, Utah (AP) - The man escaped with a few cuts to his arm, but the toilet made out much worse. Police say a man's gun fell out of its holster while he pulled up his pants after using the bathroom at a Carl's Jr. restaurant Tuesday. The gun fired when it hit the floor and shattered the commode.

A few shards of porcelain cut the man's arm, and a woman in an adjacent restroom who was frightened by the noise reported she was having chest pain. Both people were checked at the scene and released.

Police say they confiscated the 26-year-old man's firearm while they review the incident. The man had a concealed weapons permit. No charges are being filed.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090115/D95N97500.html

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE?! WHY DID THEY CONFISCATE THIS LAW ABIDING CITIZENS GUN?! WHY IS HE REQUIRED TO HAVE A PERMIT?! YET MORE PROOF EVERYONE SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO USE A GUN EVERYWHERE!!/1

That depends on whethe or not Damo has shot him an invite to the Conservative Coalition social group. I have been purifying it by chasing Dixie out, and hopefully a few other goons will follow. Of course, we don't maintain much activity...

Back