Young Boy Goes To War... Leaves his bike chained to a tree...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
406664_330717146958680_100000611917636_1084923_793153748_n.jpg

it would appear the bike dates more from the 40s than the 14s.......not to mention that the part of the tree that is close to the ground never goes "up", the growth occurs at the top of a tree, therefore the bike shouldn't have moved up above eye level if it were chained at the ground.........I would say its more likely someone figured out how to fasten two parts of a bike to a tree.......

it would appear the bike dates more from the 40s than the 14s.......not to mention that the part of the tree that is close to the ground never goes "up", the growth occurs at the top of a tree, therefore the bike shouldn't have moved up above eye level if it were chained at the ground.........I would say its more likely someone figured out how to fasten two parts of a bike to a tree.......

I would believe that, if I hadn't seen carvings "climb" up the side of a tree. If somebody put their bike between two trunks from the same root system, it would grow "into" the tree and would "climb"...

Anyway, it's possible for the bike to rise. And if it is the 40s it may be from WWII rather than WWI. Who the heck knows.

I would believe that, if I hadn't seen carvings "climb" up the side of a tree. If somebody put their bike between two trunks from the same root system, it would grow "into" the tree and would "climb"...

Anyway, it's possible for the bike to rise. And if it is the 40s it may be from WWII rather than WWI. Who the heck knows.

well, then how about this.....look at the picture.....would it be accurate to say that given the relative size of the bike tire and the tree trunk, the trunk is approximately three foot thick?......now, lets assume the tree is symmetrical.....I can see the beginning of the bike gear on the front of the tree and I can see the rear wheel......can you envision any bicycle where the gears are three feet from the rear tire?.......

Back