Youngins do not have to scroll

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
captions-makin-funny-26.jpg

Or you can hit 7...

I can but sometimes that takes me to 97 or 70 or some such thing. Never had a problem with 8 and a few key strokes to 87 from there. Though sometimes I can hit 8, then 7 and it takes me right to where I want. Or I just lie and say I was born in 1900. It's not like it matters most of the time.

I look forward to the day when my birthyear is no longer available as an option......as my father said before he passed away, the worst thing about being 95 is looking around at all the old people and realizing none of them had been born yet when you turned 21........

If scrolling down to find the year I was born is the worst thing I do all day, it has been spectacularly great day.

OH NO...I got a blister on my index finger cuz of too much scrolling!!

Really!?

THANK YOU for putting the pitiful whining of the young into it's proper perspective!

this was a light hearted joke thread until you came along

Awwwww...poor Yurt is all butthurt cuz he didn't think my joke was funny.

Ya see, in YurtWorld, everyone's allowed to make their little jokes...everyone but me apparently.

I contributed to the "lighthearted thread" and it only became bogged down when Yurt had to go spoil it with another petty personal attack.

Awwwww...poor Yurt is all butthurt cuz he didn't think my joke was funny.

Ya see, in YurtWorld, everyone's allowed to make their little jokes...everyone but me apparently.

I contributed to the "lighthearted thread" and it only became bogged down when Yurt had to go spoil it with another petty personal attack.

"pitiful whining"

is a joke?

pray tell, where is the personal attack?

LOOK AT THIS BULLSHIT

JuBFu.png

This is real. What the fuck. Word is getting out, I had to fucking scroll today. Why the fuck are 90 year olds prioritized? they can't do jack shit with a computer.

Back