Your attention please

cancel2 2022

Canceled
379381_10150492699465815_551385814_10632772_1824261180_n.jpg

But these programs would probably just be programmed in another language. There are other languages out there that do basically what C (a relatively simple HLL that pretty closely models the underlying architecture) that just aren't quite as good.

I love how serious and hyper-rational Watermark suddenly becomes when the topic is computers and programming. You just don't see him calling for mass murder and genocide on these threads. :cool:

I love how serious and hyper-rational Watermark suddenly becomes when the topic is computers and programming. You just don't see him calling for mass murder and genocide on these threads. :cool:

I don't care how smart watermark is, it is easy to call something simple after it's been invented. I am sure C was a great thing in it's time and I am thankful to the dead guy for inventing it.

I don't care how smart watermark is, it is easy to call something simple after it's been invented. I am sure C was a great thing in it's time and I am thankful to the dead guy for inventing it.

it still is a great thing for many programs and apps.

Back