Your COVID vaccine side effects

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
Dose #1 Pfizer 10 hours ago

Sore arm 1 min after till now.

Beet Red hands 3-15 min after, generally clearing.

Brain a little foggy 30 min after till now.

None whatsoever. Not even a sore arm.

Good for you. I am hearing that reactions are much more common and more frightening than the Mind Molders (nee journalists) are telling us. I am trying to do a little sample so reports of no reaction are helpful.

I am also hearing that second dose is worse.

I'll tell you what...I never felt the needle....1 minute in I sure knew that something had happened!

Good for you. I am hearing that reactions are much more common and more frightening than the Mind Molders (nee journalists) are telling us. I am trying to do a little sample so reports of no reaction are helpful.

I am also hearing that second dose is worse.

Nope, no problem at all. No one I know of had any either. The GF works at a hospital and one woman bitched and said she got sick, but she's a hypochondriac and a germaphobe, so that explains that.

Nope, no problem at all. No one I know of had any either. The GF works at a hospital and one woman bitched and said she got sick, but she's a hypochondriac and a germaphobe, so that explains that.

Not everything I hear is true, this is me trying to seperate True/Not True.

Dose #1 Pfizer 10 hours ago

Sore arm 1 min after till now.

Beet Red hands 3-15 min after, generally clearing.

Brain a little foggy 30 min after till now.

Sore arm at the Injection Site for two days. Other than that, no symptoms. (that's for the First Shot)

Second dose, about hour 8-hour 36 chills, tired, not fun. Woke up shivering at nauseous. Slept most of the next day.

Shot Fri morning, not feling normal until Sunday afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

After my first shot I had a fierce desire for Chinese food, particularly hue chiang pork with pan fried soft noodles.

After my second shot, curiously enough, all I wanted was a capicola, mortadella, and provolone sub, washed down with a Bloody Mary.

Nothing other than that, though, except relief for finally having gotten them.

After my first shot I had a fierce desire for Chinese food, particularly hue chiang pork with pan fried soft noodles.

After my second shot, curiously enough, all I wanted was a capicola, mortadella, and provolone sub, washed down with a Bloody Mary.

Nothing other than that, though, except relief for finally having gotten them.

Are you exceptionally bored just now?

That power would lie to us about the full scope of the consequences of mass immunization with these experimental lightly tested substances is certainly not a stretch.

That power does not want anyone to have that conversation is certain.

I took my second dose 10.5 hours ago.

Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing then about a half hour ago I hit a wall, I feel way more tired than I should being up 13 hours, and my brain is not working well, its very glitchy.

35 hours in. Still really feeling tired, I should be 4-6 hours from sleep but I want to go now. Too bad JBLM is doing large night fire....not sure what it is (wife would know but alas she is on drugs and long asleep)....but the house almost shakes....at 1 am.

Between lack of money and complaints they dont do this much anymore....usually this gets done at Yakama in recent years.

Back