You're Fired!

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Okay, so now that all of the stories are coming in about which GMs and coaches are fired, I'd like to make two points:

1) Cleveland is really jumping the gun. Their team is just starting to get good, thanks to their outgoing GM and coach. They really should have held on for at least one more year.

2) I understand most of these firings. One coach should be brought forward, however. If you consider from among the teams that were shitty, the one that should not have been so, and should in fact have done quite well, are those damned Detroit Lions. They have great receivers (the best), a good QB, and an all-around good team (they just need to build a better running game). So, in my opinion, if any coach deserves to be fired, it's clearly Jim Schwartz. All of the other coaches did shitty with shitty teams/players. He actually sent the Lions on their downward spiral with that Thanksgiving day blunder which cost Detroit the game.

The Jets of New Jersey should probably fire Rex Ryan for being a failure, an idiot, and a coward on top of all that. I don't think I've heard anything about that happening, but a lot of commentators like to point out how much he sucks.

Kansas City dumped Crennel, but they have left pioli in place so far. Clark Hunt needs to realize that he is going to lose the fan base if he keeps that complete loser on board. Pioli has to go.

The entire coaching staff has to go... especially that piece of shit Dabol.

The Jets of New Jersey should probably fire Rex Ryan for being a failure, an idiot, and a coward on top of all that. I don't think I've heard anything about that happening, but a lot of commentators like to point out how much he sucks.
Ryan is staying. GM is gone.

Jets need a front line. They had a glimpse of success when they had a running game.

Tannenbaum didn't fail - Rex got him fired, because Rex is an incompetent fuck-up.

I still have no idea why Cleveland, who just had its best season in years, is firing the guys who made this possible. I hope they go 0-16 next year for this shit.

Back