Yuck....Guess Who's Moving to Jersey

I tried to, but I could never bring myself to hate the guy. Not after learning about the volunteer medical work he did in africa. He's the only Con I ever knew who gave a real shit about african people. There must be a soul somewhere in that black republican heart ;)

I tried to, but I could never bring myself to hate the guy. Not after learning about the volunteer medical work he did in africa. He's the only Con I ever knew who gave a real shit about african people. There must be a soul somewhere in that black republican heart ;)

it was cancelled out by his undying support of Bush.

Frist is really a nice, respectable guy, from what I hear. The Republicans were screwed whenever he announced he wasn't running, becuase he was the only "real" Republican out there. I still don't like his politics, though, and his "diagnosis" of Schaivo from the video tape was absolutely ridiculous.

Frist is really a nice, respectable guy, from what I hear. The Republicans were screwed whenever he announced he wasn't running, becuase he was the only "real" Republican out there. I still don't like his politics, though, and his "diagnosis" of Schaivo from the video tape was absolutely ridiculous.

WM sounds like you changed views in the middle of your post....

the Schavio fiasco cooked Frist's goose forever as far as I am concerned.
And he is a DR and going to be teaching ? wow.
I would have expected him to teach at Liberty University.

LOL. That did look a bit more congratulatory than I meant it too.

I mean, he's a nice guy. But he should've never been in politics.

The fact that you were the Republicans strongest candidate shouldn't say so much for anyone.

Back