Yurt vs. Jaded. Who's winning the fight?

Who's winning?

• Total voters
Ian-Cannon-in-ring.jpg

My money's on the white guy...

I guess you can close the poll now. He threw in the towel...:igive:
I think that's a very mature decision...sometimes it's just best to move on when you just aren't winning.

I guess you can close the poll now. He threw in the towel...:igive:
I think that's a very mature decision...sometimes it's just best to move on when you just aren't winning.

First post of the day -- a slam at a fellow Amazonite... again! What's that about "moving on" again? Hahahahhaha. You definitely put the

f2Va43k.jpg

in hypocrite. lol

Yurt is the easiest person on JPP to defeat in a debate. You just need to stay quiet and he will do the rest.
Maybe 4th easiest...
And, anyway, Stone doesn't debate, he just whines...and then his nanny rushes in to comfort and attempt to defend him... and cast a spell on whoever comments on his posts. That's a no win situation...and as you can see, it just doesn't work.
(Plus, he's already given up, as I said...)

First post of the day -- a slam at a fellow Amazonite... again! What's that about "moving on" again? Hahahahhaha. You definitely put the

f2Va43k.jpg

in hypocrite. lol

Fowl
Seems like you and Top do the exact same thing and you are both Amazonites. Different rules for different people?

Fowl
Seems like you and Top do the exact same thing and you are both Amazonites. Different rules for different people?

Well, see my name here? <---- Click on it, and choose "view posts" and see if my first post of the day was about Toxic, you, or someone else from Amazon. Go back as far as you like. Then do the same with Toxic. JD ignores her "Look at MEEEEEE" posts, yet every morning she goes after him, like clockwork. Some of us who constantly bleat and whine about "moving on" just can't.

Fowl
Well, we don't do "exactly the same thing", actually. But,
everything she accuses me of doing is exactly what she does herself...it's really creepy creepster stalkerstuff...and yes, she has two different sets of rules.
Wonder if she'll ever stop babysitting Stone? Why is it that she thinks he can't defend himself?
(and her first posts always include a comment on me...she really can't move on...every time I post, there she is, with her witchy "wit"...lol;)

Well, see my name here? <---- Click on it, and choose "view posts" and see if my first post of the day was about Toxic, you, or someone else from Amazon. Go back as far as you like. Then do the same with Toxic. JD ignores her "Look at MEEEEEE" posts, yet every morning she goes after him, like clockwork. Some of us who constantly bleat and whine about "moving on" just can't.

It doesn't matter if it is the first or last post of the day. You specifically mentioned a fellow Amazonite being attacked as if that was something special that should never happen. Sorry but that is how I see it.

Back