Zappa funny from last weekend

tinfoil

Banned

LOL I was laughing so hard at this. Glad I can share it with you. I didn't film it, but I was nearby.

several thousand people and no fights all day long.

Hippies: how do they work?
Answer: on drugs.

LOL

Fuckin Dweezil....carrying the torch like a pro.

Seen him twice. Not much different than when I saw his dad in '76.

Fuckin Dweezil....carrying the torch like a pro.

Seen him twice. Not much different than when I saw his dad in '76.

Ya know, when I went and saw the 1st ZPZ tour, I was so nervous that Dweezil wasn't going to be able to handle the guitar like his dad did, but boy was I surprised!

He has really gone from being just another generic 80's guitar noodler into an actual master of the instrument!

Ya know, when I went and saw the 1st ZPZ tour, I was so nervous that Dweezil wasn't going to be able to handle the guitar like his dad did, but boy was I surprised!

He has really gone from being just another generic 80's guitar noodler into an actual master of the instrument!
First time I saw ZPZ I was impressed, but there were some spots that weren't so smooth. Of course, the first time was very nostalgic too, with the videos of Frank playing at certain spots in the background.

I found out that Dweezil was actually playing xylophone parts on his guitar, and those were the spots that he hadn't quite mastered.

He's been studying all of his father's work, and he's been doing an amazing job of presenting it.

The next time I saw ZPZ, he had it down. Not as nostalgic, but he's very polished.

Back