Zappasguitar is challenged to a debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

So you still refuse to answer my very simple question...

What a total surprise.

I have no doubt a "one on one" debate with you will end in the exact same manner as this thread...with you resorting to the same petty evasions everyone sees from you all the time or just outright ignoring questions that make you uncomfortable.

Since you've refused to satisfactorily answer the very simple question put to you elsewhere, you demonstrate once again you aren't REALLY interested in open debate, just in baiting others and I see no reason to engage in another exercise in futility with you on this thread.

so you're running away again? pick the topic zappasguitar and stop whining about non-existent stuff.

I never agreed to anything in the first place so there's nothing for me to run away from.

As I stated earlier, you have refused once again to answer a very straightforward question put to you on another thread and I simply have no desire to play out the same stupid game with you yet again on this thread.

You won't even answer a single question honestly...why should I waste my time fighting to get straight answers out of you for an entire debate?

i tried, once again, to get zappa to debate.

my bad for thinking a one on one debate idea would actually work on this board.

i tried, once again, to get zappa to debate.

my bad for thinking a one on one debate idea would actually work on this board.

Then why don't you just answer the question?

Your mistake was thinking you still had any credibility on these forums.

You've lied and bitched and pissed and moaned so many times in so many different threads about so many different people no one believes ANYTHING you have to say and NO ONE TRUSTS YOU to keep to your word.

You created the problem...it isn't going to go away until you make some changes.

like i said, i tried to get you to engage in a civil debate, with no insults and you still refuse.

this was your opportunity zappasguitar and you blew it. as to credibility, your posts in this thread speaks volumes. in a thread that is supposed to be without insults and just debate, you don't debate and you insult.

sad really.

like i said, i tried to get you to engage in a civil debate, with no insults and you still refuse.

Like I said earlier.

Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me.

this was your opportunity zappasguitar and you blew it. as to credibility, your posts in this thread speaks volumes. in a thread that is supposed to be without insults and just debate, you don't debate and you insult.

sad really.

No not sad...just very predictable.

so you're running away again? pick the topic zappasguitar and stop whining about non-existent stuff.

Your very first words in this thread were petty cheap shots aimed directly at me.

"running away again?"

"stop whining..."

Typical Yurt. It's no wonder he has no credibility whatsoever.

I'm going to go ahead and close this one, if you don't mind, Yurt. It isn't a debate...

Maybe try picking a topic yourself next time, something you know he is interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back