Zimmerman verdict - guilty

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Jury finds George Zimmerman shooter guilty on all counts

A Seminole County jury deliberated for nearly four hours Friday before finding a man guilty of attempted second-degree murder with a firearm for shooting at George Zimmerman's truck in May.

The jury also convicted Matthew Apperson, 27, of shooting into an occupied vehicle and aggravated assault with a firearm.
The Winter Springs man faces a minimum of 20 years in prison because the crimes involved a gun. His wife and mother, who attended the five-day trial, walked out crying and would not comment.

Apperson, a paralegal, sought to convince jurors he acted in self defense when he shot a single bullet from his .357 Magnum into Zimmerman's car on May 11, 2015.

Apperson testified that Zimmerman threatened to shoot him and flashed a gun first. The bullet missed Zimmerman's face, lodging itself in the truck's metal frame.

Assistant State Attorney Stewart Stone told jurors that Apperson instigated the confrontation and chased Zimmerman in a car, which was caught on video surveillance from a nearby post office...

Live by the gun and die by the gun. Zimmerman will be dead by the time Hillary will be re-elected.
Lol, says the obsessed Troll. I enjoy you taking the time to ban me and a poster who hasn't posted here for over two years, from each and every thread you make.

Poor obsessed Troll.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

Jury finds George Zimmerman shooter guilty on all counts

A Seminole County jury deliberated for nearly four hours Friday before finding a man guilty of attempted second-degree murder with a firearm for shooting at George Zimmerman's truck in May.

The jury also convicted Matthew Apperson, 27, of shooting into an occupied vehicle and aggravated assault with a firearm.
The Winter Springs man faces a minimum of 20 years in prison because the crimes involved a gun. His wife and mother, who attended the five-day trial, walked out crying and would not comment.

Apperson, a paralegal, sought to convince jurors he acted in self defense when he shot a single bullet from his .357 Magnum into Zimmerman's car on May 11, 2015.

Apperson testified that Zimmerman threatened to shoot him and flashed a gun first. The bullet missed Zimmerman's face, lodging itself in the truck's metal frame.

Assistant State Attorney Stewart Stone told jurors that Apperson instigated the confrontation and chased Zimmerman in a car, which was caught on video surveillance from a nearby post office...

AHAHAHAHAHa

Justice at work.

Zimmerman gets to take out the trash twice.

can't flim flam the zim zam. He just keeps winning.

Live by the gun and die by the gun. Zimmerman will be dead by the time Hillary will be re-elected.

Yep; in liberal dumfuck land, only the Government should have guns, right shit-for-brains?

biglaugh4_zpsc67b11be.gif

AHAHAHAHAHa

Justice at work.

Zimmerman gets to take out the trash twice.

can't flim flam the zim zam. He just keeps winning.

Here's some of the comments from Facebook:

Bass Ackward system. You murder someone and walk free ... someone shoots at you and misses and receives 20 YEARS in prison. I pray Zimmerman experiences HELL ON EARTH for the rest of his miserable days. One day someone will have better aim and earn their sentence. Then the public can set up a Go Fund Me for their defense and get them released like the wonderful inmate who beat up Dylan Roof! Morale of this story: KARMA IS A BITCH! She may not come today or tomorrow but you will get yours

liberals are wimpy faggots and are afraid of guns, that's what you zimmerman haters don't understand. Liberals are very poor shots

Back