007 permabanned (open thread)

Charver posted this on the song thread, but I am pasting it here because it is too great.

Good Morning.

Or rather not. Sitting here ashen faced, attired, as i am, in our best funeral suit, i am not ashamed to say my face is, once again, awash with tears. I am sorry to say we have lost one of our number. There has been a death in the family. 007 is no more. Our own psychotic Timothy Daltons has been bumped of by the combined might of sinister cat-stroking king-pin of crime, Damocles, and his ruthless henchmen, probably by means of an exploding snake secreted in a poisoned cake or something.

As the most serious poster on the board i have been asked to say a few short words by the murderers management.

What can one say about 007? Basically he was a bit of a cu...er...he was a very misunderstood man, a man of passion, a fiercely loyal family man. I can't say that I knew 007 well but there was always something about him. Something intangible. I can't quite put my finger on it but he always reminded me of someone. You know who that person was? That's right, you're probably already way ahead of me here. Our own Queen of Hearts, Princess Lady Diana Spencers. Like her he was born. There are simply too many similarities to mention.

What better way of honouring the memory of our dearly beloved friend, 007, than to invite Sir Elton Johns to deliver his own tribute. Do feel free to sing along.

Goodbye Double O
Though I never knew you at all
You cursed and swore a lot
Then swore and cursed some more
You crawled out of the toilet
And you landed on the floor
Where Maineman trod on you
When he opened Boston's door.

Chorus
And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a frightened little man
Calling Tom a hat and Desh a twat
Hiding in the can.
And I would have liked to have known you
Before your permaban
Now we're all just killing time
Waiting for Southern Man.

R.I.P. 007 (2012-13)

I am sorry but I just can't stop laughing.

Thanks Charver, your creativity is amazing.

Thanks Darla, you made my day posting that here.

I can't stop laughing. This is bad.

Charver is a comedic genius. He writes these hilarious topical posts on the song thread. He's been doing it for years. I have told him he should collect them all and make a book out of them. They are all about current events, usually not JPP current events. This was an exception.

That song was great! And to think I haven't bothered going to the song thread thinking it wouldn't be very interesting!

Thanks for re-posting!

Charver, awesome!

He was crazy reckless in his posting. Nobody could really talk to him and he didn't debate. Maybe he's bipolar or something and needs treatment, but in the long run he added nothing to this forum.

its people like him who make up this insane base that drags the idiot republicans around by the nose.

hating them and wanting them to just go away wont change the fact that people just like this idiot are the power base of the republican party.

its people like him who make up this insane base that drags the idiot republicans around by the nose.

hating them and wanting them to just go away wont change the fact that people just like this idiot are the power base of the republican party.

Irony... the 007 of the left has spoken yet again and thus confirmed her ignorance.

Irony... the 007 of the left has spoken yet again and thus confirmed her ignorance.

Greater irony yet; you are actually arguing that the party of Eric Cantor, Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry, Michelle Backmon, Sarah Palin etc. ad infinitum
is not well represented by Desh's comment.

You are either:

1. Devoid of all logic and unconnected to reality
or
B. A lying moron who believes his own self-created fallacies.

Either works for me, so I will allow you to pick.

Charver is absolutely unbelievable! I had to take a moment to compose myself after reading that song. Comedy Gold!

Bravo Charver! Bravo!!

hey thought thieves why you throwing little red bricks at me because your base is insane?

i am "throwing red bricks" because you are a mouth breather and you are causing me eye strain from all the eye rolling I have to do after reading your dumb posts.

Back