1,000,000th post Contest Results...

I still can't believe that nobody has said anything to grind about his avatar. I am wondering if righties just haven't seen it, or considering their peabrains, have seen it and don't understand it.

I told Damo to donate mine. He agreed to let me pick the charity. So my winnings were donated to NYAF, the ny abortion access fund which helps fund abortions for low income women who need them.

I hope Damo just told you he donated the money and burned it instead...then it would have served a greater purpose.....

I hope Damo just told you he donated the money and burned it instead...then it would have served a greater purpose.....

Oh no. I don't think you know Damo that well. He is not exactly on the same page as people like yourself and SF - anti-woman freaks. I believe he is nominally pro-choice, but he doesn't like to get pinned down on it.

He assured me he had not problem and the money would go to NYAAF. For real.

Wow, I didn't kill anyone with my money!

Suicide is free.

Oh no. I don't think you know Damo that well. He is not exactly on the same page as people like yourself and SF - anti-woman freaks. I believe he is nominally pro-choice, but he doesn't like to get pinned down on it.

He assured me he had not problem and the money would go to NYAAF. For real.

i think this might be the best string of comments grouped together that I have ever seen. lolll

People who know me wouldn't believe what Darla said... Not to ruin her joke, but I don't want people to think we'd donate to something so controversial. I also would refuse to donate to the "save the fetus foundation"... I tried to make it apolitical.

The money went to Canine Companions for Independence, as did (/\/\/\/\/\//\)'s

People who know me wouldn't believe what Darla said... Not to ruin her joke, but I don't want people to think we'd donate to something so controversial. I also would refuse to donate to the "save the fetus foundation"... I tried to make it apolitical.

The money went to Canine Companions for Independence, as did (/\/\/\/\/\//\)'s

Oh yes we wouldn't want a controversy on a political message board, dear me.

but I must say, that was very well played on part of darla to troll some people here. what a good internet poker face

Back