10 months without media, just got back online. Please do share what did I miss?

It might. Weren't the Tech Lords working on Global WiFi?

Darn I cannot remember that movie or if it was a tv episode, The Outer Limits or the Twilight Zone, but it was about everybody being connected to the global Internet through headsets or something. Somebody finally broke off.

Darn I cannot remember that movie or if it was a tv episode, The Outer Limits or the Twilight Zone, but it was about everybody being connected to the global Internet through headsets or something. Somebody finally broke off.

I've read and seen stories about the idea of being "jacked in". Once story had that only the elite were connected, thus giving them an advantage over those who weren't. Sort of the Gattaca theme but with organic instant computer access advantages, not genetic enhancement.

"Strange Days" was "jacked in", but it was more about virtual reality. Specifically living the experiences of others who were "jacked" and recorded it allowing others to experience the POV experience themselves as many times as they wanted.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114558/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_75

I've read and seen stories about the idea of being "jacked in". Once story had that only the elite were connected, thus giving them an advantage over those who weren't. Sort of the Gattaca theme but with organic instant computer access advantages, not genetic enhancement.

"Strange Days" was "jacked in", but it was more about virtual reality. Specifically living the experiences of others who were "jacked" and recorded it allowing others to experience the POV experience themselves as many times as they wanted.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114558/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_75

Keanu Reeves in "Johnny Mnemonic" way before the movie "Matrix".

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113481/

Were you evicted too or did the State provide you three hots and a cot for 10 months?

lol aren't you jolly Dutch, no jail and no eviction and still no place to fill a bucket to clean floors around here. The landlord is negligent and appears to either think humans want to move into or live in a skittish and filthy nightmare otherwise is making it look this way to make us tenants want to leave so he can jack the rent for the next tenants as rents are sky rocketing here in Hamilton On. Ca.. I think I'll sit tight and enjoy my reasonable rent even though this place is now far worse than when I moved in ... fyi ... Plus now I can investigate requirements for living conditions with the landlord tenant board site like can a shower be the size of a sardine can legally? ... so much to do now that I am back online ...

HEY HEY HEY. I read the full storyline/synopsis of "Johnny Mnemonic".

In 2021, the whole world is connected by the gigantic Internet, and almost a half of the population is suffering from the Nerve Attenuation Syndrome (NAS).Johnny with an inplanted memory chip in his brain was ordered to transport the over loaded information from Beijing to Newark. While Pharmakom Industries supported by yakuza tries to capture him to get the informaiton back, the Low-tech group led by J-Bone tries to break the missing code to download the cure of NAS which Johnny carries.

2021? :whoa:

lol aren't you jolly Dutch, no jail and no eviction and still no place to fill a bucket to clean floors around here. The landlord is negligent and appears to either think humans want to move into or live in a skittish and filthy nightmare otherwise is making it look this way to make us tenants want to leave so he can jack the rent for the next tenants as rents are sky rocketing here in Hamilton On. Ca.. I think I'll sit tight and enjoy my reasonable rent even though this place is now far worse than when I moved in ... fyi ... Plus now I can investigate requirements for living conditions with the landlord tenant board site like can a shower be the size of a sardine can legally? ... so much to do now that I am back online ...

Looks like you need to move. :)

HEY HEY HEY. I read the full storyline/synopsis of "Johnny Mnemonic".

In 2021, the whole world is connected by the gigantic Internet, and almost a half of the population is suffering from the Nerve Attenuation Syndrome (NAS).Johnny with an inplanted memory chip in his brain was ordered to transport the over loaded information from Beijing to Newark. While Pharmakom Industries supported by yakuza tries to capture him to get the informaiton back, the Low-tech group led by J-Bone tries to break the missing code to download the cure of NAS which Johnny carries.

2021? :whoa:

LOL. Time flies when you're having fun!

The movie is on Prime and it's now on my que.

Back