1000th thread in Sport, Hobbies, & Pictures

LOL.

I guess there's not much else for an older woman to do in Pittsburgh, so the Squealers fill a void in your life.

Back to repeating skank lies?

Tell me what you want to know Big Money, because this old and fat shit is getting really, really tiresome. Not that I would expect you to believe me, even if I cut my wrist and signed an affidavit in blood.

Did I say you're fat?

Methinks thou doth protest too much...:dunno:

Yes you did, several times about my supposed dress size and also your comment a few days ago that you pictured me as fat.

And you've posted some snarky stuff about old people too, one right in this thread.

So why don't you explain in detail how I can prove a negative.

Or better yet you can stop repeating shit that's being fed to you by people who've had an axe to grind with me for close to a decade.

And it's not about "protesting too much", it's about being goddam sick and tired of of these psycho bitches stirring shit behind the scenes and gullible fools like you swallowing it hook, line and sinker.

you can stop repeating shit that's being fed to you by people who've had an axe to grind with me for close to a decade. And it's not about "protesting too much", it's about being goddam sick and tired of of these psycho bitches stirring shit behind the scenes and gullible fools like you swallowing it hook, line and sinker.

LOL, your imagination is running away with you.

Yet here you are repeating skank lies no matter how much you try to dissemble.

Some people here think I'm really a man and that's funny but at least they believe me when I set them straight. Yet you continue repeating shit even when I've given out more personal info than I should, given the nature of this forum and the lurkers.

So why don't we discuss why you don't believe me?

christiefan915;1400243 Or better yet you can stop repeating shit that's being fed to you by people who've had an[B said:
axe to grind[/B] with me for close to a decade.

-_-

christie don't give big money the time of day.

and don't say axe to grind O_O

hi-res-181630747-ben-roethlisberger-of-the-pittsburgh-steelers-fumbles_crop_north.jpg

A Squealer in action...

What happened with the Steelers in 2013 was fundamental and one of the most basic tenets of the game. The Steelers lost the turnover battle.

This isn't a recent problem for the Steelers.

In 2012, their turnover ratio was -10. In 2011, it was -13.

hi-res-186737280-ben-roethlisberger-of-the-pittsburgh-steelers-reacts_crop_exact.jpg

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1907049-where-exactly-did-it-go-wrong-for-the-pittsburgh-steelers

Back