11 Brand New Biden Family Scandals the Networks Are CENSORING

It is going to be a fun election season

We thought that last year. Unfortunately, there are too many idiots mailing out (numerous?) voting ballots like in 2020.

joe_biden_christmas-600x501.jpg

I show more links than you

You show zero links. And by the way, I now know exactly what you are. Expect the hawkeye treatment. I'm going to do something I haven't done before...I'm going to give my "friends" your user name. I know what you are. I hope they render you. They probably won't but I hope they do.

You show zero links. And by the way, I now know exactly what you are. Expect the hawkeye treatment. I'm going to do something I haven't done before...I'm going to give my "friends" your user name. I know what you are. I hope they render you. They probably won't but I hope they do.

I am so scared

I am so scared

You'll see. But either way we're done and you don't need to quote me 15 times in a night anymore. Whatever happens to you happens, that's not up to me, but what I do know for certain is you are not what you claim to be. I'm done playing with you tool.

You'll see. But either way we're done and you don't need to quote me 15 times in a night anymore. Whatever happens to you happens, that's not up to me, but what I do know for certain is you are not what you claim to be. I'm done playing with you tool.

You mean I respond to your posts that address my posts

You mean I respond to your posts that address my posts

You waited 2 days to do this? Have I said something tonight you don't want to address? Had you done this right away I may have thought your outrage was legit but now, I don't think you're legit.

No you don't. You only see yourself as legit. You are an arrogant elitist like most Democrats are

As far as elitists go...I understand the argument they make, and that argument is against you by the way. I don't like their plans but I do have to admit sometimes I wonder why I bother talking to you and people like you. It's probably because many self-styled elitists are inbred and psychopathic. I know them better than you do.

I'm not a democrat, I'm not a republican either. That dichotomy has been put out there to keep morons busy...yep, you're a moron.

As for people who are legit, most Americans don't like either major political party.

Not at all since the Democrats own the liberal media

That is quite stupid. However, it is the REPUBLICANS who investigated the Bidens and found nothing. The terrible newspapers reported that. When they announced the results, it was news. I guess your right-wing news did not cover it.

Back