12/20/07 Prediction

Jarod

Contributor
The Democratic Nominee will be Senator Clinton

The Republican Nominee will be Mitt Romney

The next president of the United States will be Senator Clinton, by a nose.

I think Obama gets the nod, if he can pull ahead of Hill in Iowa (given the high number of seniors there), he can do it in most states.

Republican is way too close to call, but sadly I'd have to go with Romney, the base isn't in to risks that much.

As for the general election, I think Obama takes it, from one poll I saw in the Economist being Mormon gets you a higher amount of "I will never vote for that guy" people than being black.

I almost forgot.... given the news that Superstar McKinney is running as a green.... I will add to my prediction that McKinney will indeed get one vote.

From the looks of things now, I think you have it right.

I think Obama gets the nod, if he can pull ahead of Hill in Iowa (given the high number of seniors there), he can do it in most states.

Republican is way too close to call, but sadly I'd have to go with Romney, the base isn't in to risks that much.

As for the general election, I think Obama takes it, from one poll I saw in the Economist being Mormon gets you a higher amount of "I will never vote for that guy" people than being black.

While I like your outcome, the reasoning is sad, but likely true.

Obaman or Hillary
vs.
Romney or Rudy

I think when you put Romney against Hillary in a debate Romney is going to trounce her. Hes far more presidential looking and acting. The guy won governor in MA.. and came the closest to unseating Ted Kennedy. If he wasn't a Mormon hed win without question..

Romney against Obama will be a tough one. Both are self made for most part... Both very well spoken.

Rudy versus Hillary.. god help us

Rudy versus Obama.. Obama by landslide.

Obaman or Hillary
vs.
Romney or Rudy

I think when you put Romney against Hillary in a debate Romney is going to trounce her. Hes far more presidential looking and acting. The guy won governor in MA.. and came the closest to unseating Ted Kennedy. If he wasn't a Mormon hed win without question..

Romney against Obama will be a tough one. Both are self made for most part... Both very well spoken.

Romney self made???

Politics is his family business, just like W.

Obaman or Hillary
vs.
Romney or Rudy

Where'd you get the idea that Romney was "self-made?" He's pretty far from it.

Obama versus Romney.

Though I'm still holding out hope for Edwards.

p.s.: I want Harry Reid to be replaced by Chris Dodd as senate majority leader in 2009

Romney? Really? I don't think the fundies will allow it. He's a Mormon, and to fundies, that's worse than a satanist, really.

I think you've got it backwards Beefy. Romney is the Wall Street republican's man. And the wall street republicans have always run the party. The just use their theocon tools for votes. I think they'll bury the theocon Huckster in a sea of cash.

but, I could be wrong.

I think you've got it backwards Beefy. Romney is the Wall Street republican's man. And the wall street republicans have always run the party. The just use their theocon tools for votes. I think they'll bury the theocon Huckster in a sea of cash.

but, I could be wrong.

I wouldn't be dumbfounded at a Romney nomination, but I would be surprised. The guy looks like a cartoon president. And he waffles more than BDW. Who would elect this man?

Back