14 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nominee

No thinking person takes that comment with any seriousness. Trump cannot even form a sentence. He is completely incomprehensible, says a few buzzwords for his low IQ cult, and you all laugh and applaud and say, "It doesn't matter what he said. I support him because he pretended to become a conservative a few years ago."
I am sorry you cannot understand English.

iu

White lib plantation policies
1. deny Black children an education
2. demonize their religion and fatherhood
3. destroy their traditional families
4. keep Black Americans trapped in Northern ghettos
5. encourage Black women to kill their children before they are born for financial reasons
6. create permanent poverty with generational welfare
7. deny them police protection
8. release criminals back into the community
9. dump infected illegals in their neighborhoods.
10. and "Lynch" Black republicans
Ignorant cracka

He held a rally yesterday, shitbird. You're free to watch him speak for hours if you wish.

Harris? Notsomuch.
Oh, man! I saw clips of that disaster! He spent almost an hour shitting on the school that hosted him as well as the governor of Georgia and his wife! When you think the orange shitbird can't be more of a nazi whiney baby, he simply says, "hold my diet coke!".

Point and Laugh.jpg

I know, must have been rough on him, has to stay in bed today.

Very few showed up to see his sleepy speech.
Why so you lie so much Jarod?
Oh, man! I saw clips of that disaster! He spent almost an hour shitting on the school that hosted him as well as the governor of Georgia and his wife! When you think the orange shitbird can't be more of a nazi whiney baby, he simply says, "hold my diet coke!".

View attachment 29037
The school charged his campaign for the use of the facility. That is renting not hosting moron.

:facepalm:

Back