14th amendment

One thread...18 posts...I understand though why this seems unusual to you.

Those of us with triple digit IQ's tend to notice little details like that.

I'm sure someone like you, who gets distracted every time you see a shiny object in your field of vision, couldn't possibly be expected to notice such small details.

Now how about you whine some more about how "attacking the messenger" is bad, even though it's all you've done since I first posted in this thread.
Shut up.

That too. What a weenie that little man is. :palm:

There goes our closet gayboy Damn YankMe again...he's got himself all excited thinking about my "equipment".

Let's sit back and see what other suggestive little comments our homophobic douchebag can come up with?

There goes our closet gayboy Damn YankMe again...he's got himself all excited thinking about my "equipment".

Let's sit back and see what other suggestive little comments our homophobic douchebag can come up with?
Are you using gay as an insult again, weenie boy? Thanks for calling me normal moral natural and healthy. :)

If we abolished territorial citizenship it would lead to underclasses developing in American society. Any detrimental effects of territorial citizenship are far outweighed by the effects of abolishing it.

And, besides, we can't amend our constitution by a majority like they can in Britain. Good luck getting those votes.

no it wouldn't. there will always be underclasses in ANY society, notwithstanding your utopian dream of a classless society

Back