17 year old murderer home schooled

A high percent of home schooled are nut job mass murders.
NRAZI homeschooled

Care to support that insane claim with some evidence?

All mass shooters I have heard of were indoctrinated, I mean educated at public schools, sorry, I actually did mean indoctrinated.

Oh, because the last home schooled child we heard about shot and killed his mother, as well.

Partially home schooled, because the public schools had difficulty with his social awkwardness.
He graduated from public school.
Your claims , as usual are half truths and spin!

Typical liberal!

Now when thousands of home school kids are abused, assaulted and killed by your fellow violent liberal totalitarians, who will you blame?
Bush?

I don't recall, off hand, any who killed their mother.
Oh, so you are cherry picking in order to force a UK style criminalization of home schooling?

Get this, my kids will never go to a public school to be murdered by heavily armed psychos.
They will either be home schooled where they are safe or attend a private school that can assure their safety.

You can take my guns, I don't really care, but you will never force me by immoral laws to endanger my children!

Never again will I be put on a Backfoot by an evil totalitarian government!
Family first!

Partially home schooled, because the public schools had difficulty with his social awkwardness.
He graduated from public school.
Your claims , as usual are half truths and spin!

Typical liberal!

Now when thousands of home school kids are abused, assaulted and killed by your fellow violent liberal totalitarians, who will you blame?
Bush?

Half truths and spin? Listen to the video/tape. The kid, himself, says he was home schooled but, by all means, do try to twist it.

Oh, so you are cherry picking in order to force a UK style criminalization of home schooling?

Noting that the latest two incidences involved home schooled children is cherry picking? Obviously, you don't understand the definition of the expression "cherry picking".

K
Noting that the latest two incidences involved home schooled children is cherry picking? Obviously, you don't understand the definition of the expression "cherry picking".
The last two incidences of home schooled children killing their mothers involved home schooled children!

That profound!

Ignore the dozens of other crimes by non home schooled types in the meantime!

CHERRY PICKING.

K
The last two incidences of home schooled children killing their mothers involved home schooled children!

That profound!

I see you're also afflicted with a reading comprehension problem. The last two children who killed their mothers were home schooled. Do you have anything showing a publicly schooled child killed their mother? Anything?

Half truths and spin? Listen to the video/tape. The kid, himself, says he was home schooled but, by all means, do try to twist it.

he was also over six foot tall and wears striped shirts.....you can see that on the video/tape......if I recall, at least three other homicidal maniacs were over six foot tall and have worn striped shirts.......I wonder how tall YOU are........do we have to check your closet?.......

he was also over six foot tall and wears striped shirts.....you can see that on the video/tape......if I recall, at least three other homicidal maniacs were over six foot tall and have worn striped shirts.......I wonder how tall YOU are........do we have to check your closet?.......

The last two children who murdered their mother were home schooled. Instead of posting nonsense why don't you try and find out if any publicly schooled kids killed their mother or is the use of Google above your pay grade?

Back