17 year old murderer home schooled

The last two children who murdered their mother were home schooled. Instead of posting nonsense why don't you try and find out if any publicly schooled kids killed their mother or is the use of Google above your pay grade?

logical fallacy

further, how many home schooled children have not killed their mother? and it is a fact more than two public school children have killed their mother.

The last two children who murdered their mother were home schooled. Instead of posting nonsense why don't you try and find out if any publicly schooled kids killed their mother or is the use of Google above your pay grade?

because I would rather mimic you and post nonsense.....

I see you're also afflicted with a reading comprehension problem. The last two children who killed their mothers were home schooled. Do you have anything showing a publicly schooled child killed their mother? Anything?
William Spangler was home schooled?
He killed his mother.
Matricide being directly related to home schooling according to your cherry picking ideations!

logical fallacy

further, how many home schooled children have not killed their mother? and it is a fact more than two public school children have killed their mother.

Let's look at the percentages. How many children in public schools compared to private schools killing their mother? Any statistics? Do you have any links, whatsoever, about kids murdering their mothers?

William Spangler was home schooled?
He killed his mother.
Matricide being directly related to home schooling according to your cherry picking ideations!

Grandmother.

Poor research or deliberately misleading? Go stand in the corner. :nono:

Let's look at the percentages. How many children in public schools compared to private schools killing their mother? Any statistics? Do you have any links, whatsoever, about kids murdering their mothers?
You provide some links , proving your theory.
You are claiming thst home schooling is a contributing factor to matricide.

Show the proof and stop back peddling and now blaming private schools.

Show the evidence or shut the fuck up.

You provide some links , proving your theory.
You are claiming thst home schooling is a contributing factor to matricide.

Show the proof and stop back peddling and now blaming private schools.

Show the evidence or shut the fuck up.

I said the last two children to murder their mothers were home schooled. Draw your own conclusions. Links? Try reading the news. Surely you can read and understand the large type headlines on the front pages of newspapers.

Working from memory? Your brain is the last thing you should depend on!

Do you know?
No, but you claim to be the expert.
Quit avoiding reality and show some real evidence to support your claim that home schooling causes matricide ?

Oh and my memory is pretty damn good.

I can remember, as clear as this morning, events from 1971 and 1972.
Like they were yesterday.

More pathetic liberal vicious attacks.

No, but you claim to be the expert.
Quit avoiding reality and show some real evidence to support your claim that home schooling causes matricide ?

Oh and my memory is pretty damn good.

I can remember, as clear as this morning, events from 1971 and 1972.
Like they were yesterday.

More pathetic liberal vicious attacks.

I never said home schooling causes matricide. I said the last two children who murdered their mothers were home schooled. Them there's the facts.

As for vicious attacks there's no need for me to do that. You've made it abundantly clear you're a nutter.

So back to my original question, what is the relevance?

More idiotic, unsubstantiated, liberal lunacy.

Posting pointless shit with an underlying point in support of leftist ideation.

I would say it is you that is the nutter!

But again, thank you for highlighting the pointless nature of liberalism and the vicious, abusive and violent nature of the cult members.

Back