19-year-old Abraham K Biggs commits suicide live on webcam

You are pure evil

hi, there is nothing humorous about this guy taking his life

too many people contemplate what he did (not necessarily on the internet)

posting what he did while he did will encourage others to follow suit

and yes, there are always those who will yell DO IT

Dixie doesn't affect me, but it's awul when bullies like him find people that they do affect. All empathy (the little we actually have) seems to disappear from people when communicating in written form.

I'm glad he doesn't affect you WM, but he doesn't know whether he does or not. Just that he is trying, that he told you to put your gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, shows his deeply disturbed, twisted mind.

I truly cannot stand this pos. And you are right - sometimes they do find a soul in such a bad place, that they are affected.

The ones who cheer a suicide are the lowest of humanity.

Sadly, they represent a significant part of society.

The same ones cheered crucifictions, hangings, and watch the bloodsports of whatever day they live in.

Its pitiful that they think its funny.

Hung up on size, Charver?

In this particular area i'm quite willing to concede that Americans have the biggest ones in the world. ;)

I also admit that i'd like nothing better than seeing Damo and SF getting their hats out for the lads in a real 10 gallon showdown.

I have problems.

In this particular area i'm quite willing to concede that Americans have the biggest ones in the world. ;)

I also admit that i'd like nothing better than seeing Damo and SF getting their hats out for the lads in a real 10 gallon showdown.

I have problems.

LMAO!!

The first step is admitting you have a problem. lol

Cowboys seem to call cowboy hats Stetsons. Kinda like many southerners call refridgerators Fridgedaires.
Stetson is a brand of cowboy hat, and anybody who regularly wore one would know that. That's like calling every brand of shoe Nikes.

Stetson is a brand of cowboy hat, and anybody who regularly wore one would know that. That's like calling every brand of shoe Nikes.

Or like putting a Bandaid on a cut. Or using a Kleenex when you sneeze.

Or asking someone to buy you a coke, and have them ask what kind. (in the south all sodas are cokes)

The ones who cheer a suicide are the lowest of humanity.

Sadly, they represent a significant part of society.

The same ones cheered crucifictions, hangings, and watch the bloodsports of whatever day they live in.

Its pitiful that they think its funny.

I seem to recall a couple of years ago that a woman plotting to jump from a bridge was the cause of a traffic jam. Angry drivers were yelling at her to "jump, bitch!" Can't remember if that was local news or national...

Back