1st gen Arab American Girl, Alina Habba speech at RNC

How much of the republican party do you believe is racist or bigoted?
I have no idea but I'd guess a good half or better harbor at least some negative attitudes about blacks as a whole, without thinking much in terms of individuals.

Probably a bit less amongst Democrats, or at least on a bit lower level.

Racism and bigotry are not things you can really measure and assign a numerical value to. There are too many various forms and levels of it, all with with gray areas and nuance just like in every other are of the human psyche.

That's why I never take any claims or accusations of racism seriously.

I think there is at least a little bit of racial prejudice as well as other kind of prejudice, in everybody who's ever lived because it's just something people are born with. If anyone tells you they are 100% non-racist and have never had a racist thought or feeling, they are either lying or they don't understand themselves.

And that's not just white people.

Everybody

rab

Oops! Still racists and bigots​

JD Vance's wife Usha faces racist online backlash from far-right social media users​

Right-wing influencers lash out at Republican National Convention over Sikh prayer​

So Trump is the head of the Republican party and an Arab woman who is married to a Jew counts him as a friend. And Trump picks a VP who is married to an Indian. And you say the whole Republican party is racist because some no name "influencer" insults Hindus and that means the whole Republican party is racist. TDS has rotted your brain like your god Dementia Joe. :laugh:

Last edited:
I have no idea but I'd guess a good half or better harbor at least some negative attitudes about blacks as a whole, without thinking much in terms of individuals.

Probably a bit less amongst Democrats, or at least on a bit lower level.

Racism and bigotry are not things you can really measure and assign a numerical value to. There are too many various forms and levels of it, all with with gray areas and nuance just like in every other are of the human psyche.

That's why I never take any claims or accusations of racism seriously.

I think there is at least a little bit of racial prejudice as well as other kind of prejudice, in everybody who's ever lived because it's just something people are born with. If anyone tells you they are 100% non-racist and have never had a racist thought or feeling, they are either lying or they don't understand themselves.

And that's not just white people.

Everybody
That's a lot of words to say you don't know and are just guessing.

White libs hate Rev. MLK's "I have a dream speech". DEI and Wokeism makes this abundantly clear.

That's a lot of words to say you don't know and are just guessing.

White libs hate Rev. MLK's "I have a dream speech". DEI and Wokeism makes this abundantly clear.

It was a stupid fucking question just like all your stupid fucking questions.

Nobody could answer such a stupid question with any accuracy, but I took the time to give it a serious, thoughtful answer.

Something that is obviously wasted on a 'hood trash, NFT like you.

It was a stupid fucking question just like all your stupid fucking questions.

Nobody could answer such a stupid question with any accuracy, but I took the time to give it a serious, thoughtful answer.

Something that is obviously wasted on a 'hood trash, NFT like you.
Yet democrats have answered it. They believe the majority of the white race are Jew hating white supremacists. Biden campaigned on it.

Back