2004 MoveOn.Org Ad Depicted President Bush as Adolf Hitler; No Democrat Outrage - Vid

so, I'm just someone you decided to "use"...do you do that often to people?

never mind...I can only guess..:rolleyes:

Try to get familiar with the concept of facetiousness, mimi.

I guess that's asking a lot, though, from one of the most humorless posters on the board. :pke:

Try to get familiar with the concept of facetiousness, mimi.

I guess that's asking a lot, though, from one of the most humorless posters on the board. :pke:

well, I lost all my humor for you and your gang when I first joined here...I doubt if I ever that back for you all...but I don't care either..:cof1:

well, I lost all my humor for you and your gang when I first joined here...I doubt if I ever that back for you all...but I don't care either..:cof1:

I wasn't here when you first joined. I have no idea what this means ["I doubt if I ever that back for you all"] but if you've lost your sense of humor over an anonymous message board maybe this isn't the right forum for you.

I wasn't here when you first joined. I have no idea what this means ["I doubt if I ever that back for you all"] but if you've lost your sense of humor over an anonymous message board maybe this isn't the right forum for you.

naaa, I've made lots of friends here...I ain't going anywhere....

You don't owe them a goddamn thing after the way they have treated you and the lies they told. Personally, I think you are funny and have a great sense of humor.

You have nerve talking about lies, the way your stooge pals constantly lie about us and you never utter a peep over it.

I haven't attacked meme but she attacked me the first day I was here.

You don't owe them a goddamn thing after the way they have treated you and the lies they told. Personally, I think you are funny and have a great sense of humor.

I think I do to, in fact I crack myself up...
I just don't for any of "the gang"..

Last edited:

Hahahahaha...the shrill ms P talks about losing a sense of humor!

You have nerve talking about lies, the way your stooge pals constantly lie about us and you never utter a peep over it.

I haven't attacked meme but she attacked me the first day I was here.

I have never attacked you, I just didn't eat your shit...big difference.

I have never attacked you, I just didn't eat your shit...big difference.

What it was is she was informed by frog that you were the aabba. She and the gang fucked with you back then and you swung back. Be prepared chris is now motivated to do her favorite, but predictable game of finding the first post where you gave it back to her. She will then claim is was an unprovoked attack ignoring that her, belme, frog, tom, and gang were playing the ol' inuendo game at ya.

What it was is she was informed by frog that you were the aabba. She and the gang fucked with you back then and you swung back. Be prepared chris is now motivated to do her favorite, but predictable game of finding the first post where you gave it back to her. She will then claim is was an unprovoked attack ignoring that her, belme, frog, tom, and gang were playing the ol' inuendo game at ya.

Oh, I'll be expecting it..

Oh, I'll be expecting it..

Don't hold your breath. That vulgar trollop whose filthy mouth would put a longshoreman to shame lies as easily as the rest of the human race breathes. I've said over and over that Prak told us aaba and meme were one and the same, months ago on our previous board.

The slattern is trying to cover her butt, given her own part in spreading sh*t the minute WOT posters joined this forum.

Well to be fair to frog, I don't think she did. Those latter posts you read were ones that I think you had just not seen?

Ok, if you think so...but the whole troll thing was pitiful if you ask me. it's not something I would ever think of doing to someone...but that's me I guess..

Back