2009 Teabaggers Depict President Obama as Adolph Hitler, no Republican Outrage

christiefan915

Catalyst
Okay, mimi, let's see some of your outrage over comparing a president to Hitler.

These teabaggers, nothing but classy.

slide_1398_20069_large.jpg

slide_1398_20093_large.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/kwb7cb

Who cares what a tiny fringe minority like the GOP thinks, does or says?

James Carville says 40 years of Dem rule ahead.

I suppose we could do what our elected leaders do and ignore you, but it's so much fun to provoke you into ever-more-shrill idiocy.:eek:

I suppose we could do what our elected leaders do and ignore you, but it's so much fun to provoke you into ever-more-shrill idiocy.:eek:

you think I give a shit if you ignore me...that's pretty much what I do with you..as you see, you post crap after crap and hardly anyone respond...wonder why...lol

I have mixed feelings about it. Yes, it's disgusting, but not nearly as disgusting as what the left did to Bush.

Unfortunately, that mold was shattered during the Bush years..they don't really care about it, they just do now that it is directed at their Dear Leader.

I like how we diss the tea party people here as "teabaggers," as if tea party protesting is historically on the wrong side of American history.

GO INTOLLERABLE ACTS - FUCK YEAH!!!

I find the depiction of a political opponent as Hitler disgusting.......I find sea slugs disgusting......I find liberals disgusting.....there's lots of disgusting stuff in the world....

Back