2009 Teabaggers Depict President Obama as Adolph Hitler, no Republican Outrage

Okay, mimi, let's see some of your outrage over comparing a president to Hitler.

These teabaggers, nothing but classy.

:rofl:

Have the liberal fucktards forgot how they acted during the Bush presidency. Talk about a classless bunch of nuts, and look how frightened they are that people dare to complain and question the one and his failed policies.

View attachment 228

I like how we diss the tea party people here as "teabaggers," as if tea party protesting is historically on the wrong side of American history.

GO INTOLLERABLE ACTS - FUCK YEAH!!!

Are you trying to compare the teabaggers to this "Obama's a nazi" nonsense?

Because if I remember correctly, you had a member of the Tea Bag Party holding a sign advocating folks "tea bag" Obama before he "tea bags" them.

Give me a fucking break.....that's a joke waiting to happen...and it did.

Like James Brown said, "Don't start none, won't be none!"

Yes but it shows that a small vocal minority of the conservative movement have NO idea what it was to be a Jew in Hitler's Germany and pretend that this is the equivalent.

what you miss is that they aren't comparing themselves to Jews, they are comparing the left to Nazis.....the difference is that the Nazis used their strategies on anyone who opposed them, not just on Jews.....

what you miss is that they aren't comparing themselves to Jews, they are comparing the left to Nazis.....the difference is that the Nazis used their strategies on anyone who opposed them, not just on Jews.....
And you still fail. Nazis used raw physical violence, and not just a few union thugs beating on one guy in a wheelchair, and imprisonment to silence their critics. When it gets that bad, let me know.

And you still fail. Nazis used raw physical violence, and not just a few union thugs beating on one guy in a wheelchair, and imprisonment to silence their critics. When it gets that bad, let me know.

shall I wait till they need brown shirts to help them distinguish the victims from the thugs?......how's that saying go "yesterday they went for one guy in a wheelchair and you said nothing, today they went for Socrtease in his easy chair and you said nothing, tomorrow they come for Touchiliberal......shucks, if only they had gone for him first......

Okay, mimi, let's see some of your outrage over comparing a president to Hitler.

These teabaggers, nothing but classy.

:rofl:

Have the liberal fucktards forgot how they acted during the Bush presidency. Talk about a classless bunch of nuts, and look how frightened they are that people dare to complain and question the one and his failed policies.

View attachment 228

Get with the program, VP. Your pal mimi started a thread about a similar incident with bush that dated back FIVE YEARS. I educated her that the same thing is happening today with Obama, and it's not a one-time ad.

We can spend all day going tit-for-tat on who's the most insulting party but it would be an exercise in futility. However, if you want to continue, I'll raise your "bush nazi" with a half-dozen "Obama nazis".

I posted my thread because some of our congresscritters and the Democrat run lamestream media was talking about people carrying swastikas and were calling people Nazis...so I was showing them for the hypocrites they are..

I have no idea as to why you posted yours, only you know that one..

shall I wait till they need brown shirts to help them distinguish the victims from the thugs?......how's that saying go "yesterday they went for one guy in a wheelchair and you said nothing, today they went for Socrtease in his easy chair and you said nothing, tomorrow they come for Touchiliberal......shucks, if only they had gone for him first......
You aren't Pastor Niemoller and this isn't Nazi Germany. This is EXACTLY the kind of scaremongering I would expect from politicians but not from educated individuals. Someone mentioned the social security scare tactics that the Democrats used but this is far worse. Comparing Obama to Hitler and comparing healthcare reform to concentration camps. Intellectual dishonesty at best.

You aren't Pastor Niemoller and this isn't Nazi Germany. This is EXACTLY the kind of scaremongering I would expect from politicians but not from educated individuals. Someone mentioned the social security scare tactics that the Democrats used but this is far worse. Comparing Obama to Hitler and comparing healthcare reform to concentration camps. Intellectual dishonesty at best.

agreed. To many idiots on the extremes in each party like comparing the other party to Hitler/Nazis. It is insulting to those were killed in the concentration camps and those that survived them. To show a complete lack of knowledge on what went on in those camps all in some childish attempt to score political points is pathetic (at best).

bushitler.jpg

For eight years in America, protest was in and all the cool kids did it. We had flamboyantly dressed Code Pinkers demonstrating at conventions and in sessions of Congress, calling Marine recruiters “traitors” and protesting wounded soldiers at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Then there were the crazies from Acorn stalking Wall Street executives at their homes. And anti-war lefty Cindy Sheehan got so much news coverage from the major networks and top newspapers that they practically had to create a bureau to handle her antics.

Through it all, the left whined that President George Bush was a fascist – with “BusHitler” a common term among the foam-at-mouth Birkenstock set. (Google Bush and Hitler and you’ll get more than 1 million hits including a bunch of Photoshopped images of Bush in a Nazi uniform with a Hitler mustache.) We were supposed to bear with it. Dissent was patriotic we were told. Those hate-spewing anti-war activists really loved our soldiers – especially when they were mocking the war right outside a veteran’s hospital. And the endless stream of Nazi comparisons were just free speech, after all.
http://newsbusters.org/

Interesting. It seems just like yesterday when liberals would get raked over the coals for merely suggesting parallels between bush's propaganda and nazi germany's.

Interesting. It seems just like yesterday when liberals would get raked over the coals for merely suggesting parallels between bush's propaganda and nazi germany's.

And let's just look at WHY that nasty little comparison was done: The Shrub & company under the guise of patriotic panic pushed through the Patriot Act, which resulted in surveillance of American citizens WITHOUT proof of probable cause (and THAT was just ONE incident).

Currently, Obama is called a Nazi because....why? Advocating a change in a healthcare system that is currently approaching FUBB (f***ed up beyond belief) status for many more middle class Americans?

Which has a more credible basis for the comparison?

Poor neocons.....the masks of their leadership is coming off, and they don't like it.

Back