21 days and no policy from Heels Up Harris

She's practicing her moves;

Smut me, baby
giphy.gif
She's obviously sitting on a dildo...

oh_my_god_not_this_shit_again_ac09ddd57ad8ded531c242095ce661039c4656f2.jpg

Citing "fact checkers" who are in all reality just partisan op ed writers / journalists doesn't make it so.

Harris doesn't have to lie so much as just say nothing. What positions can she honestly tell Americans she'll do in office that they'll like?

Raise their taxes?
Implement a costly and socially disasterous greentard agenda?
Leave the border open and try to legalize the 20+ million illegals in the US?
End oil and gas production with the economic disaster that goes with that?
Maybe slap some censorship commission on public speech like Biden tried to do?
Implement new gun regulations and maybe even try gun confiscation?
Take away everyone's healthcare choices in favor of a government run healthcare system?

What exactly can she tell Americans she'll make better?
You left out, "they're going to take my guns away!" You'r slipping! Try as you might, the trumptard cult gaslighting and twisting of facts won't work. The Dems are now basking in the glow of coconut energy, my friend. No way the cult will harsh this buzz! Wooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Take a look at your next White House winners!

1723320992826.png

Citing "fact checkers" who are in all reality just partisan op ed writers / journalists doesn't make it so.

Harris doesn't have to lie so much as just say nothing. What positions can she honestly tell Americans she'll do in office that they'll like?

Raise their taxes?
Take away everyone's healthcare choices in favor of a government run healthcare system?

I mean.. of course Democrats want to leave the border open! Did you know that the Harris/Walz has hired an army of vote registrars that sign up all illegals as they cross the border?

LOL..

Meet your new president and V.P. And like under Obama for 8 years, you'll have a superior economy, zero chaos, and you'll keep your precious guns - even the ones that can pierce armor. It's gonna be ok, tiger!

1723321211011.png

Raise their taxes?

100%

You left out, "they're going to take my guns away!" You'r slipping! Try as you might, the trumptard cult gaslighting and twisting of facts won't work. The Dems are now basking in the glow of coconut energy, my friend. No way the cult will harsh this buzz! Wooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Take a look at your next White House winners!

View attachment 29326
They would if they could (take everyone's guns away)...

I mean.. of course Democrats want to leave the border open! Did you know that the Harris/Walz has hired an army of vote registrars that sign up all illegals as they cross the border?

LOL..

Meet your new president and V.P. And like under Obama for 8 years, you'll have a superior economy, zero chaos, and you'll keep your precious guns - even the ones that can pierce armor. It's gonna be ok, tiger!

View attachment 29328
That's what you and the Democrats claimed about a Biden administration...

They would if they could (take everyone's guns away)...

It's the same wing-nut fear mongering we get every cycle. There's a run on guns and ammo after Democrats get elected and nothing happens. When are right-wing gun nuts going to learn? Apparently, never!

Back