23 years ago today april 19 1993. Bill Clinton burns 80 americans alive at Waco

I think you'll find that Bill Clinton didn't burn anyone alive.

On the other hand...

The Branch Davidians who survived the siege testified under oath that Coleman fuel was poured around the compound and that it was used to burn the place down, and at least one Branch Davidian was seen lighting a fire prior to the first visible evidence of fire - at the location (front door of the 2nd floor) that the first fire was spotted.

Last edited:
Some of the worst abuses of government force in recent years were precipitated by technical and victimless gun-law violations. For example, the BATF claimed that the Branch Davidians possessed machine guns without paying the required federal tax and filling in the proper registration forms. So a tax case worth less than $10,000 led to a 76-man helicopter, machine gun, and grenade assault on a home in which 2/3 of the occupants were women and children. — Dave Kopel and Dr. Michael S. Brown, Prohibition Fever, NationalReview.com

Pretty sure there were worse things going on than tax evasion...

pretty sure there was ZERO proof of that, otherwise it would have been included on the affidavit for the search warrant application. also pretty sure you won't give a fuck about the way the law works, just so the ends justify the means. right?

pretty sure there was ZERO proof of that, otherwise it would have been included on the affidavit for the search warrant application. also pretty sure you won't give a fuck about the way the law works, just so the ends justify the means. right?

You discount all of the testimonials from the survivors, then? :cof1:

You discount all of the testimonials from the survivors, then? :cof1:

those are irrelevant to the facts at hand, which is exactly what I posted about. the government was only worried about a group of people not paying taxes on some machine guns. everything else after that is exactly that. AFTER THE FACT. but like I said, most of you don't care how the law is supposed to work, just that the ends are appropriate.

those are irrelevant to the facts at hand, which is exactly what I posted about. the government was only worried about a group of people not paying taxes on some machine guns. everything else after that is exactly that. AFTER THE FACT. but like I said, most of you don't care how the law is supposed to work, just that the ends are appropriate.

Was the Oklahoma City bombing a good thing, in your opinion?

So when you denied sharing his beliefs, you didn't even know what they were?

I specifically said that they do not share MY beliefs. YOU asked, and I'm quoting you here, "Didn't the perpetrators share many of your beliefs?". it's easy to answer 'obviously not' because not only would they not know what MY beliefs are (nor do you), my beliefs don't include blowing up a building where so much collateral damage would outweigh the intended target.

I specifically said that they do not share MY beliefs. YOU asked, and I'm quoting you here, "Didn't the perpetrators share many of your beliefs?". it's easy to answer 'obviously not' because not only would they not know what MY beliefs are (nor do you), my beliefs don't include blowing up a building where so much collateral damage would outweigh the intended target.

You denied sharing their beliefs before admitting that you don't know what their beliefs were.

Back