23 years ago today april 19 1993. Bill Clinton burns 80 americans alive at Waco

Delusional opinions?

I have seen a marked similarity between the stated beliefs of Christian terrorists McVeigh et al and your posts.

again, delusional. for instance, what leads you to believe that mcveigh was a christian or a terrorist? what makes you believe i'm a christian or a terrorist?

again, delusional. for instance, what leads you to believe that mcveigh was a christian or a terrorist? what makes you believe i'm a christian or a terrorist?

Did I say that you're a Christian?

No.

Did I say that you're a terrorist?

No.

McVeigh's own statements are easy to find, if you're still pretending that you're unfamiliar with his beliefs.

He was a confirmed Christian who received the Last Rites prior to his execution, and was convicted of a terrorist act.

Some of the worst abuses of government force in recent years were precipitated by technical and victimless gun-law violations. For example, the BATF claimed that the Branch Davidians possessed machine guns without paying the required federal tax and filling in the proper registration forms. So a tax case worth less than $10,000 led to a 76-man helicopter, machine gun, and grenade assault on a home in which 2/3 of the occupants were women and children. — Dave Kopel and Dr. Michael S. Brown, Prohibition Fever, NationalReview.com

So surprise there. All governments hate guns. They hate people that can fight back.

Burn Baby Burn!

f8040c04d76181a8978ddd1057502443.jpg

Has it been 23 years?

Back