$24,000 per vehicle? The Taxpayers Have Been Robbed for minimal gain...

Your method is to say that the crops grew so it must have had a powerful effect, no matter how much smart people point out they would have grown regardless and that there really wasn't enough extra rain to effect the production of the farms.

Damo, I UNDERSTAND THE POINT YOU ARE MAKING.

Damo, I UNDERSTAND THE POINT YOU ARE MAKING.
Yet you still cannot effectively apply it, at this point I am explaining for others who are reading the thread so that your distractions are not unanswered.

Now I expect you to get real "angry" like you always do when I hand you the truth and you have to choke it down like my mother's meat loaf.

Yet you still cannot effectively apply it, at this point I am explaining for others who are reading the thread so that your distractions are not unanswered.

Now I expect you to get real "angry" like you always do when I hand you the truth and you have to choke it down like my mother's meat loaf.

Most of my arguments with you involve you deliberately misunderstanding every word I utter. I've never learned anything from any of them, and you have never spoken a word of truth.

Most of my arguments with you involve you deliberately misunderstanding every word I utter. I've never learned anything from any of them, and you have never spoken a word of truth.
And "ta-dah"... My prediction has come true. Thankfully the direct way I stated made you curtail it minimally so you don't seem as insane as you usually do. I'll continue to do that so you can face the world the next day without worrying about your own words.

And "ta-dah"... My prediction has come true. Thankfully the direct way I stated made you curtail it minimally so you don't seem as insane as you usually do. I'll continue to do that so you can face the world the next day without worrying about your own words.

Damo, your self-righteous patronization is absolutely intolerable, as usual.

Damo, your self-righteous patronization is absolutely intolerable, as usual.
And "as usual" none of what you stated at any time in this thread changes anything about the reality that $24,000 per vehicle (above and beyond what would normally have been purchased under these economic circumstances) was not an effective means of stimulation, not enough "bang for the buck."

And I would suggest reading the 2nd post of the thread to find out who set the "condescending" tone prevalent in the thread. I'll give you a hint... It wasn't me, ah just one more... His nick rhymes with "Watermark"...

watermark....can you actually, using your alleged calc skills, show that damo is wrong? or are you going to be like taichiliberal?

I find it a little difficult to believe that a math major doesn't know what a remainder is properly. Thunderwood college explains it nicely.
I find it difficult to believe that some college kid didn't realize what I had stated, even with my poor sentence structure, and very easy to believe that the same tries to use a perceived minute fault to again distract from the topic of the thread.

No matter how you try to spin this (definitely need to watch my sentence structure better), the analysis was done correctly for the reasons I have given in the thread, the numbers are meaningful, as I have explained.

We were gypped. We spent too much money for too little benefit.

I find it difficult to believe that some college kid didn't realize what I had stated, even with my poor sentence structure, and very easy to believe that the same tries to use a perceived minute fault to again distract from the topic of the thread.

No matter how you try to spin this (definitely need to watch my sentence structure better), the analysis was done correctly for the reasons I have given in the thread, the numbers are meaningful, as I have explained.

We were gypped. We spent too much money for too little benefit.

"Gypped?" Why the hate? What have the gypsies ever done to you for you to denigrate them is such a manner?

As for the substance, I'd have to take a look at the report (not a press release) to assess how they determined which sales would have happened anyway before denouncing the program, which lots and lots of people have lauded as a success, a failure.

And, for the record, what is your position on the home-buyer tax credit?

"Gypped?" Why the hate? What have the gypsies ever done to you for you to denigrate them is such a manner?

As for the substance, I'd have to take a look at the report (not a press release) to assess how they determined which sales would have happened anyway before denouncing the program, which lots and lots of people have lauded as a success, a failure.

And, for the record, what is your position on the home-buyer tax credit?
I don't know my position on home credits yet, it is possible that it gave enough benefit to be worth the cost. In this case, I know my position, that the cost wasn't worth the minute benefit.

I don't know my position on home credits yet, it is possible that it gave enough benefit to be worth the cost. In this case, I know my position, that the cost wasn't worth the minute benefit.

Why do you put so much stock in a report you haven't even seen? I don't get it.

Back