26 who got in the way of conservative hate

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
Jesus H. Fuck, you're stupid.

You said I make Democrats look like idiots. Explain what that meant. If you can.

Did I say you were a democrat? Answer the question or just admit you lied and I never said you were a democrat. You have been calling others liars for far less, now you claim I said you were a democrat, but you cannot produce a single quote of me saying you are a democrat. I have proven you are a liar again.

Good job \\(liar)//.

I know what post you mean \\(liar)//. You have failed repeatedly to show where I called you a democrat. Thus, you are a proven liar. Especially given your accusations of calling others liar in this thread.

Just accept that you were beaten by a better person. Admit you lied and learn from this. Just a recap, you claimed I called you a democrat. You used a quote that showed I did not call you a democrat. I will help you out though because it is clear you will continue to lie and never be bright enough to understand. You give democrats a bad name because you are perceived as a democrat. The fact is, I never said you "are" a democrat, only that you give them a bad name.

Will you apologize for your lie now?

I know what post you mean \\(liar)//. You have failed repeatedly to show where I called you a democrat. Thus, you are a proven liar. Especially given your accusations of calling others liar in this thread. Just accept that you were beaten by a better person. Admit you lied and learn from this. Just a recap, you claimed I called you a democrat. You used a quote that showed I did not call you a democrat. I will help you out though because it is clear you will continue to lie and never be bright enough to understand. You give democrats a bad name because you are perceived as a democrat. The fact is, I never said you "are" a democrat, only that you give them a bad name. Will you apologize for your lie now?

Are you going to beg me to quit again, Stalin?

Actually \\(liar)//, I did not beg you, I gave you some advice which you're obviously to stupid to take. Since you didn't take my sage advice, I figured there was no point in further helping save you from your humiliation, so I want to encourage you to continue because you make democrats look like idiots. My six year old is smarter than you and understands the world far better, he would have the smarts the keep quiet, rather than open his mouth and prove himself the fool as you constantly do. Please keep going, your humiliation is palpable.

Explain what the bolded part of your rant means. You can even get your 6 year old to help. I'll wait.

I know what post you mean \\(liar)//. You have failed repeatedly to show where I called you a democrat. Thus, you are a proven liar. Especially given your accusations of calling others liar in this thread.

Just accept that you were beaten by a better person. Admit you lied and learn from this. Just a recap, you claimed I called you a democrat. You used a quote that showed I did not call you a democrat. I will help you out though because it is clear you will continue to lie and never be bright enough to understand. You give democrats a bad name because you are perceived as a democrat. The fact is, I never said you "are" a democrat, only that you give them a bad name.

Will you apologize for your lie now?

Are you going to beg me to quit again, Stalin?

[/FONT]

Explain what the bolded part of your rant means. You can even get your 6 year old to help. I'll wait.

[/FONT][/B]

You are truly a stupid and dishonest person. First, I never begged, second, I never said you were a democrat, third, I already explained it to you. It is clear you're either too dumb to understand or you just are here to troll and lie.

I have proven your lie and you refuse to apologize for being an asshole. You will never amount to anything. So stop "begging" me to prove how you lied. Ok.

You are truly a stupid and dishonest person. First, I never begged, second, I never said you were a democrat, third, I already explained it to you. It is clear you're either too dumb to understand or you just are here to troll and lie. I have proven your lie and you refuse to apologize for being an asshole. You will never amount to anything. So stop "begging" me to prove how you lied. Ok.

You begged me to quit. Then you said I make Democrats look like idiots and denied that meant that I am a Democrat.

Pathetic, weak, and unskilled.

You're getting angry, aren't you?

You begged me to quit. Then you said I make Democrats look like idiots and denied that meant that I am a Democrat.

Pathetic, weak, and unskilled.

You're getting angry, aren't you?

Again with the anger talk. Really, I don't care to hear about your personal issues. But I understand how upset you are over being proven a liar again by a better person. You have failed to show I called you a democrat, then when I explained how stupid you are by telling you what the words actually mean, you didn't even understand that I was explaining it to you because you accused me of not explaining it to you and I had to highlight the words for you because you're retarded. It is ok, not everyone can be successful and smart. Accept your lot in life and be happy, not angry, life is too short. Trust me.

Had enough yet? Or do you want more humiliation?

Again with the anger talk. Really, I don't care to hear about your personal issues. But I understand how upset you are over being proven a liar again by a better person. You have failed to show I called you a democrat, then when I explained how stupid you are by telling you what the words actually mean, you didn't even understand that I was explaining it to you because you accused me of not explaining it to you and I had to highlight the words for you because you're retarded. It is ok, not everyone can be successful and smart. Accept your lot in life and be happy, not angry, life is too short. Trust me. Had enough yet? Or do you want more humiliation?

Again you want me to quit, betraying your desperation.

You said I make Democrats look like idiots and denied that meant that I am a Democrat, yet what other explanation can you offer?

You're trapped in web of your own lies.

Are you shouting curses at the monitor yet?

Is there a history of anger issues in your past?

Again you want me to quit, betraying your desperation.

You said I make Democrats look like idiots and denied that meant that I am a Democrat, yet what other explanation can you offer?

You're trapped in web of your own lies.

Are you shouting curses at the monitor yet?

Is there a history of anger issues in your past?

Holy crap, you have serious issues. Good bye.

Back