386,422 new voters registered without a photo ID in a single week (03/16/2024)

ziggy

Verified User

GKMMNVEbEAA_DV4

Nope, that’s not what this site referenced says at all. So, once again, stupid fucks have no idea what they’re reading.

There was no massive fraud in 2020.

Lying again?

{More than 20% of voters who used mail-in ballots in 2020 admit they participated in at least one form of election fraud.

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports and The Heartland Institute finds that 21% of Likely U.S. voters who voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election say they filled out a ballot, in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child, while 78% say they didn’t. (To see survey question wording, click here.)}

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu...in_voters_admit_they_cheated_in_2020_election

Guno צְבִי;5948686 said:
The blunt skulls are looking for excuses for trumps coming defeat

Pretty fucking typical. These morons pull shit off of X or some other RW blog and take it for fact rather than actually looking into the matter.

They did the same shit on the thread about signature validation on Fulton County absentee ballots.

Pure ignorance. Pure laziness.

When I was registering voters, we had to see ID before we sent the registration to the election commission. We also had to provide a registration form to anyone who asked for one.

Guno צְבִי;5948686 said:
The blunt skulls are looking for excuses for trumps coming defeat

The only way you of the Hamas party could take the presidency in November is through massive fraud.

I don't think you can pull it off.

But then, I didn't think you and your allies could do something like October 7th - yet you did.

Lying again?

{More than 20% of voters who used mail-in ballots in 2020 admit they participated in at least one form of election fraud.

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports and The Heartland Institute finds that 21% of Likely U.S. voters who voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election say they filled out a ballot, in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child, while 78% say they didn’t. (To see survey question wording, click here.)}

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu...in_voters_admit_they_cheated_in_2020_election

It is not illegal to complete a mail-in ballot for someone else when certain conditions are met: disability, out of country, etc.

Did any of that ID verify citizenship?

Our job was to verify who they were. Citizenship and any other qualifications to vote were determined by the voter commission. If you qualified, they would send you a voter ID and assign you to a precinct.
I informed some people they would qualify to vote in Michigan if they were felons and had done their time and paid court costs. In some states, they are not able to vote.

Back