386,422 new voters registered without a photo ID in a single week (03/16/2024)

Should people be removed from the political process because they're not photogenic?
On every passport photo that I've ever taken, I look too sick to travel.

Everybody doesn't drive a motor vehicle.
Everybody doesn't travel abroad.
Does this mean that everybody shouldn't vote?

I'm just asking.
I myself think that there are at least 74,000,000 people who shouldn't vote.

What do you think should be the requirements to register to vote? Why shouldn't a photo ID should be required?

Here are the instructions
https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote

They have never required a photo ID. Why would anyone be fucking stupid enough to commit a federal crime in order to cast a single vote? Undocumented immigrants are always in fear of being deported and you actually think one of them would commit a federal crime to cast one fucking vote? They aren't as ignorant as trump supporters.

Here are the instructions
https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote

They have never required a photo ID. Why would anyone be fucking stupid enough to commit a federal crime in order to cast a single vote? Undocumented immigrants are always in fear of being deported and you actually think one of them would commit a federal crime to cast one fucking vote? They aren't as ignorant as trump supporters.

Why not require a photo ID? Documents are very easy to falsify... We need a photo id to vote here... It should be required everywhere... Everyone should have a photo ID.. You need one... They're necessary For so many things...

Should people be removed from the political process because they're not photogenic?
On every passport photo that I've ever taken, I look too sick to travel.

Everybody doesn't drive a motor vehicle.
Everybody doesn't travel abroad.
Does this mean that everybody shouldn't vote?

I'm just asking.
I myself think that there are at least 74,000,000 people who shouldn't vote.

It's very simple to get a government registered id...if You are here legally...

Why not require a photo ID? Documents are very easy to falsify... We need a photo id to vote here... It should be required everywhere... Everyone should have a photo ID.. You need one... They're necessary For so many things...

Why require one? If someone was going to pay you $100 or $1000 to register and vote maybe they would be a good idea but noone is fucking stupid enough to risk a federal crime for fucking nothing. Some perfectly legal US citizens don't have one and they have every right to vote. Noone has ever needed a photo ID to register why require one now? Like an ignorant republican you know there are some who don't have one and they would probably vote democratic so you think they should be neccessary. Well, go fuck yourself they aren't neccessary and never have been and aren't going to be.;)

It's very simple to get a government registered id...if You are here legally...

immigrants who are not citizens will not be able to register to vote even if they wanted to which they certainly would not. We have nothing to worry about, there is no voter fraud.

The only ones worried about illegal voters are those stupid enough to listen to the fucking jackass running on the republican ticket, relax, it doesn't happen.

Last edited:
immigrants who are not citizens will not be able to register to vote even if they wanted to which they certainly would not. We have nothing to worry about, there is no voter fraud.
Well that should be very easy to check then... Photo id would make that even easier...

Why require one? If someone was going to pay you $100 or $1000 to register and vote maybe they would be a good idea but noone is fucking stupid enough to risk a federal crime for fucking nothing. Some perfectly legal US citizens don't have one and they have every right to vote. Noone has ever needed a photo ID to register why require one now? Like an ignorant republican you know there are some who don't have one and they would probably vote democratic so you think they should be neccessary. Well, go fuck yourself they aren't neccessary and never have been and aren't going to be.;)

It's very easy to get one and often free... And I certainly think they should be required and hopefully, they will be everywhere. Very soon... Having a photo ID is very handy.. Think of all the things you use yours for... Everyone should have one .

386,422 new voters registered without a photo ID in a single week

You think there is fraud going on, well simply get the voters rolls and track the people down. If there is a significant amount of fraud, it would be very easy to prove.

The alt right keeps claiming they will prove fraud, and then are unable to.

Last edited:
The only ones worried about illegal voters are those stupid enough to listen to the fucking jackass running on the republican ticket, relax, it doesn't happen.

in other news, the states that stopped prosecuting theft found that prosecutions for theft dropped 100%......similarly, states that stopped issuing speeding tickets noticed a remarkable reduction in speeding violations......

(for those who find sarcasm challenging, if you don't check ID when people vote you have no clue if the person voting is the person registered to vote)......

You think there is fraud going on, well simply get the voters rolls and track the people down. If there is a significant amount of fraud, it would be very easy to prove.

The alt right keeps claiming they will prove fraud, and then are unable to.
They have lost law licenses and fortunes and still have no evidence of fraud.

Back