386,422 new voters registered without a photo ID in a single week (03/16/2024)

There's no fraud if you check photo IDs...

LMAO!!! I was a bouncer, so I know you are a liar. We checked photo ID all the time, and still there was underage drinking.

Most countries with extreme voting fraud also have photo IDs. Photo IDs do little to nothing to prevent voter fraud.

Besides, with public voter rolls, it should be easy for you to prove this voter fraud... Why haven't you?

they have just confirmed that Fulton County, Georgia verified zero signatures in 2020.......so all your claims are a handful of fiction......

I listed multiple steps required and signature verification was only one of those steps. So, it has nothing to do with all my other claims.

Also, nobody confirmed zero signatures were verified. One witness said he did not vote to certify the election because the signatures were not machine scanned. Instead, they verified the signatures by hand like every other election.

Yep, just as previously posted. You fucks post shit in knee jerk fashion and have no idea of the truth or even what you’re reading.

Maybe you can explain to us this truth you speak of, oh great and knowledgeable dickhead?

LMAO!!! I was a bouncer, so I know you are a liar. We checked photo ID all the time, and still there was underage drinking.

Most countries with extreme voting fraud also have photo IDs. Photo IDs do little to nothing to prevent voter fraud.

Besides, with public voter rolls, it should be easy for you to prove this voter fraud... Why haven't you?
So apparently you weren't a very good bouncer...
Photo ID checks at the polls are are a tad different...aren't they? Of course, it probably is possible to get fake IDs with a fake address and SSN...have those been added to the list of what the Biden administration is offering illegals now? Is that how they get on the planes to fly to Florida and Texas and elsewhere?

Absentee ballots do not have signatures on them, Sock.

It says a lot about Night that I am trying to figure out if he is delusional or trying to find a technicality.

The technicality is that the ballot does not get signed, but rather the envelope the ballot is in. The delusional part is he thinks there is no signature. Governments love signatures, and try to get you to do that as much as possible.

If anyone really believes these new voters are fraudulent, feel free to investigate them. The voter rolls are public, so it is easy to prove they are fraudulent voters.

Of course, it probably is possible to get fake IDs with a fake address and SSN.

The fake addresses would be preventable even without ID. And SSN are not used to vote.

Remember, you believe photo IDs are essential to prevent other people from voting in real people's names. The problem with that is that they can just put a fake photo in the ID.

Given that it is the government, the best way to ID people would be with an internal system. Allowing people to carry around the ID, and to alter it, does not make sense. You would want the photos kept by the government.

The proof of whether an address exists, and whether you live there, is not a drivers license, but rather the government records.

Maybe you can explain to us this truth you speak of, oh great and knowledgeable dickhead?

You fucks post those X tweets, but have no fucking idea what those numbers mean. You just rely on some other ignorant fuck to tell you. And they are equally as ignorant. Or liars.

The fake addresses would be preventable even without ID. And SSN are not used to vote.

Remember, you believe photo IDs are essential to prevent other people from voting in real people's names. The problem with that is that they can just put a fake photo in the ID.

Given that it is the government, the best way to ID people would be with an internal system. Allowing people to carry around the ID, and to alter it, does not make sense. You would want the photos kept by the government.

The proof of whether an address exists, and whether you live there, is not a drivers license, but rather the government records.

I see you skipped the most important questions.... Everyone should have a photo I d... They ate essential To everyday living... why are you against them?

Everyone should have a photo I d.

You might be right. If you are, we should put a huge effort into making sure everyone has a photo ID. Right now, Republicans are trying to block huge numbers of people from having photo IDs.

Photo IDs are not as important in government services, because the government has a better way to verify ID. But for non-government services, it might be a good idea for everyone to have a photo ID.

You might be right. If you are, we should put a huge effort into making sure everyone has a photo ID. Right now, Republicans are trying to block huge numbers of people from having photo IDs.

Photo IDs are not as important in government services, because the government has a better way to verify ID. But for non-government services, it might be a good idea for everyone to have a photo ID.

No one.
Is trying to block a person from getting a photo ID... And everyone should have one... It's the democrats who don't care who comes in to the country and where they go...and what they're doing...

in other news, the states that stopped prosecuting theft found that prosecutions for theft dropped 100%......similarly, states that stopped issuing speeding tickets noticed a remarkable reduction in speeding violations......

(for those who find sarcasm challenging, if you don't check ID when people vote you have no clue if the person voting is the person registered to vote)......

To think anyone is going to risk a federal crime for fucking nothing is truely asinine.

would a 20% increase in a red voting district jerk YOUR knees?.....

A 20% increase in democratic votes in a red district when the republican is Trump? Not at all, I would expect when you have someone as dangerous as Trump running that many will vote democratic even if they are republican.

they have just confirmed that Fulton County, Georgia verified zero signatures in 2020.......so all your claims are a handful of fiction......

They verified that every vote came from a registered voter and no registered voters voted multiple times. What would be the point in verifying a fucking signature?

They verified that every vote came from a registered voter and no registered voters voted multiple times. What would be the point in verifying a fucking signature?

Why Do you have a
Problem with verifying signatures? To vote here you have to show a photo ID and have your signature verified... It takes about a minute...

So apparently you weren't a very good bouncer...
Photo ID checks at the polls are are a tad different...aren't they? Of course, it probably is possible to get fake IDs with a fake address and SSN...have those been added to the list of what the Biden administration is offering illegals now? Is that how they get on the planes to fly to Florida and Texas and elsewhere?

If there were massive voter fraud it would be simple to identify it.

If you try and register with a fake social security number it won't work. Before you are officially registered they will confirm that your number is valid and that it does not already belong to someone who has already used it to register. One valid SSN gets only one registered voter. How do you show a photo ID and register more than once with a single SSN?

In order to register to vote you must provide a valid social security number and that number is confirmed as valid and can only be used once to register a voter. You can't make up numbers to register and you can't use the number more than once or it won't work.
When a state registers 100,000 voters they know there cannot be more than 100,000 votes and no social security number can vote more than once so you cannot possibly have thousands of illegal votes, it can't happen.

Now if you have a candidate that will prey on a fucking ignorant electorate such as yourself and tell them there are thousands of illegal votes you end up with dumbshits saying "I think everyone needs a photo ID" when it is totally unneccessary and would only force many perfectly legal voters to not be able to vote and that is undemocratic and unconstitutional. Some states use totally mail in voting and more will go that way so how the fuck do you show your photo ID on your mail in ballot?

Back