386,422 new voters registered without a photo ID in a single week (03/16/2024)

You might be right. If you are, we should put a huge effort into making sure everyone has a photo ID. Right now, Republicans are trying to block huge numbers of people from having photo IDs.

Photo IDs are not as important in government services, because the government has a better way to verify ID. But for non-government services, it might be a good idea for everyone to have a photo ID.

Republicans are not Democrats, Sock. You cannot project YOUR problems on Republicans or anybody else.

No one.
Is trying to block a person from getting a photo ID... And everyone should have one... It's the democrats who don't care who comes in to the country and where they go...and what they're doing...

Incorrect. Democrats try to block photo ID.

Guno צְבִי;5948686 said:
The blunt skulls are looking for excuses for trumps coming defeat

Shrill leftist dumbasses are wallowing in denial.

guAno
noun
gua·no | \ ˈgwä-(ˌ)nō
: a fertilizer containing the accumulated excrement of seabirds or bats broadly : excrement especially of seabirds or bats

An envelope is not a ballot, Sock.

It depends on a technicality. The envelope is usually considered part of the ballot legally, and the ballot is considered incomplete without the envelope. It is not legally a ballot without the special envelope.

That being said, it is a separate piece of paper from where the votes are indicated.

Anyway, it is done like that for a good reason. The envelope is where the signature and other identifying information is. That way, they can be sure that it is from a real voter, without who was voted for going into the record.

You cannot erase the evidence of election fraud by Democrats.

If millions of people voted illegally, you would be able to find a few of them. We have heard years of promises, with no one being found. So where is this evidence?

Pretty fucking typical. These morons pull shit off of X or some other RW blog and take it for fact rather than actually looking into the matter.

They did the same shit on the thread about signature validation on Fulton County absentee ballots.

Pure ignorance. Pure laziness.

Dumb
Obsessed
Mendacious
Egotistical
Rude
76 IQ

A democracy is any form of government that uses the peoples vote. A democratic republic is a democracy you fucking moron.

Redefinition fallacy, Sock. You don't get to redefine words.

A democracy is government by popular vote. There is no constitution, and there are no representatives.
A republic is government by law (such as a constitution). It has representatives, given only the authority described by the constitution and elected by the procedures outlined in that constitution.

A democracy is not a republic, Sock. There is no such thing as a 'democratic republic'.

Don't try to hide behind the constitution you despise.

Here is why I doubt the election results. But most importantly, why any election using mail in ballots should be met with skepticism.

I find it very difficult to believe that an incompetent, unaccomplished, senile 79 year old racist could win with 80 million votes, bettering Obama by 15,367,303 votes. A guy who could barely fill a thimble of supporters at rallies and rarely came out of the basement or remember what office he was actually running for.

I find it very difficult to believe that Trump, garnering 74,222,958 votes, which beat a much more popular Obama by 8.307,163 votes and who had massive, enthusiastic crowds at his events, could lose an election by 7,060,140 votes.

I find it difficult to believe that Trump, who bettered his 2016 election WIN by 11,237,852 votes and would still lose.

I find it difficult to believe that a election turnout for Obama was 57.1% and 9.2% lower than this election at 66.3%. That's the highest turnout for a boring candidate in the history of the Republic.
Turnout increased in every state and in 98 percent of the nation’s counties.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...voter-turnout/

I find it difficult to believe that Republicans INCREASED their House presence by 13 seats, yet Trump lost by such a large margin to an incompetent, unaccomplished, senile 79 year old racist.

BUT, leftists, being the low IQ, uneducated, gullible dumbasses that they are, show ZERO curiosity and merely parrot the dimwitted narratives they are fed by the PHONY media. They're incapable of thinking for themselves.

2018 Dems 212 Republicans 199
2020 Dems 222 Republicans 212

Obama 2008 - 69,498,516
Obama 2012 - 65,915,796
Trump 2016 - 62,985,106
Biden 2020 - 81,283,098
Trump 2020 - 74,222,958

Vote Count 2008: 131,473,705
Vote Count 2012: 129,237,642 Decrease by 2,236,063
Vote Count 2016: 137,143,218
Vote Count 2020: 158,584,425
https://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/national.php?f=0&off=99

Should we call the 2020 turnout the Biden Miracle??? He beat Obama's RECORD turnout by FIVE percentage points. A Candidate that couldn't remember where he was, generated little excitement and whose only campaign plan was "anyone BUT Trump?"

I see you skipped the most important questions.... Everyone should have a photo I d... They ate essential To everyday living... why are you against them?

The only time I have used a photo ID in the last year was a couple of places require everyone to supply a valid ID before they serve alcohol, no matter the age of the person. Other than that, I have never used my photo ID for anything. It seems it's so essential that you never need it.
I don't need a photo ID to deposit a check. I don't need a photo ID to buy any item other than alcohol no matter how I pay.

How many times in the last week did you have to present a photo ID since you claim it is essential.

If there were massive voter fraud it would be simple to identify it.
I've already done so, Sock.
If you try and register with a fake social security number it won't work.
SSN is not used to register to vote, Sock. Anyone can easily synthesize a 'valid' SSN like number.
Now if you have a candidate that will prey on a fucking ignorant electorate such as yourself
He is not a Democrat, Sock.
and tell them there are thousands of illegal votes you end up with dumbshits saying "I think everyone needs a photo ID" when it is totally unneccessary and would only force many perfectly legal voters to not be able to vote
No such restriction would prevent anyone from voting, Sock.
and that is undemocratic
There is no democracy Sock. The United States was never a democracy.
and unconstitutional.
It is constitutional, Sock. You cannot hide behind the document you despise.
Some states use totally mail in voting
Damn few. There are no controls.
and more will go that way so how the fuck do you show your photo ID on your mail in ballot?
Exactly. That's the problem.

You obviously have a better imagination than I, TOP,
as I'm not coming up with anything.

I don't even understand how photography works in this post chemical film era.
I've never even tried to take a photo with my phone.

If I'm ordering a pizza, the shop never requires ID.
Pizza, voting...it's all the same thing.
Especially with the candidates that we're offered these days.

Attempted negative proof fallacy. You cannot attempt to prove a negative by cherry picking or presenting any positive predicate, Sock.

It seems like something we should try to do. Let's start offering people free federal photo IDs, like other countries do. It may cost a few billion, but we are a large prosperous country.

It makes no sense to tie voting to driving.

Communism doesn't work, Sock.

Back