yeah , yeah , yeah .

That is a typo its supposed to be 4000 but I was typing in disgust and hit an extra zero.

I guess Ill make it an honorary zero to represent the Bush who got us into this and is a real zero compared to the 4000 Heros.

Thank you Damo they deserve all the honoring they can get today and I was really bummed to see I had made that typo.

Not a problem. I wasn't even going to mention it. It was easy to see what had happened.

I think it is more like 4023 now though. I thought I had heard about some IUD getting a larger number early in the morning.

it might be 40,000 before we get out of there if McCain is elected.

And perhaps even no matter who is elected.

Not a problem. I wasn't even going to mention it. It was easy to see what had happened.

I think it is more like 4023 now though. I thought I had heard about some IUD getting a larger number early in the morning.

IUD? Wow, killed 23?

How is the Chantix working? I just had my doc call in a prescription Saturday for it, haven't picked it up yet though. ;)

How is the Chantix working? I just had my doc call in a prescription Saturday for it, haven't picked it up yet though. ;)
It's been two months and I haven't even gotten close to killing anybody or getting fired.

I took it for about three weeks before stopping. Smoking tasted terrible and you never get that buzz in the morning.

It's been two months and I haven't even gotten close to killing anybody or getting fired.

I took it for about three weeks before stopping. Smoking tasted terrible and you never get that buzz in the morning.

Umm wait a minute, that is about the time you started supporting McSame isn't it ?????

You are a victim of a drug side effect :shock:

Umm wait a minute, that is about the time you started supporting McSame isn't it ?????

You are a victim of a drug side effect :shock:
LOL. No, I do not support any candidate that does not promise to never go to war without formal declaration, promises real border reform not just walk-ins are welcome, and supports a Balanced Budget Amendment. He's got two of three. One is missing.

Back