42 days until the election, is trump leaving his resort today?

So someone is stealing your job? Did someone tell them something in confidence in a PM and they break their neck getting to the a keyboard to post about it. Remind me again what the PM abbreviation stands for.
What in the name of the nine hells of Ninevah are you blathering about, Quackter? Can I borrow the forum decoder ring, please? lol

Last edited:
1.gif
You used to be funnier. :(

What in the name of the nine hells of Nivevah are you blathering about, Quackter? Can I borrow the forum decoder ring, please? lol
So you forgot when I told you something in confidence in a PM and not 30 minutes later you were running your gossiping mouth about it in a thread. A blatant infraction of forum rules.

So you forgot when I told you something in confidence in a PM and not 30 minutes later you were running your gossiping mouth about it in a thread. A blatant infraction of forum rules.
Why don't you just come right out in the first place and say this, rather than the coy cryptic little hints, grrl? Been taking lessons from Toxic again?

Oh yes, I recall that. You tried to get me banned, only you stupidly blurted out loud that yes, you supposedly were a nurse once upon a time. So the mods laughed and moved on. That time? Are now denying that you ever informed us that you used to be a nurse? Which one is the lie -- were you, or weren't you?

Real nurses -- and real physicians -- don't mock and denigrate other professionals like you do. Therefore, you are a fraud. Thanks for playing!

Back