45 Times as Many Deaths After COVID Shots in Just 2 Years | Children's Health Defense

Unfortunately, the article says nothing as to whether he got one or more covid vaccines, so it's hard to say what the reason was for his cancer. However, there are plenty of articles that strongly suggest that Covid vaccines have harmed young people. Here's an article from earlier this month that strongly suggests he was harmed by one or more covid vaccines:

Exclusive: College Student Injured by Moderna Vaccine Says Independence Now Just a ‘Distant Memory’ | Children's Health Defense

We can assume that they dont want to advertise that the most likely cause is the fake vaxxes.The simple fact that he was diagnosed at 30 when anything under 45 is rare and 30 was practically non existent before the jabs says it all.

BTW I know that the NY POST is Murdoch owned but I constantly see them pusing Pro-Regime narratives....they are not really a good source for dissent from power information most of the time.

We can assume that they dont want to advertise that the most likely cause is the fake vaxxes.The simple fact that he was diagnosed at 30 when anything under 45 is rare and 30 was practically non existent before the jabs says it all.

It's certainly suggestive, but there are stories with far more evidence, such as the college student that I referenced in my last post. And there are plenty more cases as well. From another CHD April article:

April 3, 2023

This week, Mary Holland, Children’s Health Defense (CHD) president-on-leave, and Polly Tommey, CHD.TV programming manager, covered the latest headlines on COVID-19, Big Pharma and other issues, including news that in the U.S., COVID-19 vaccines injured 26.6 million people, disabled 1.36 million people, caused more than 300,000 excess deaths and cost the economy an estimated $147 billion in damage — in 2022 alone.

Source:
Cradle-to-Grave Vaccines + COVID Shots and Air Safety: ‘This Week’ With Mary + Polly | Children's Health Defense

It's certainly suggestive, but there are stories with far more evidence, such as the college student that I referenced in my last post. And there are plenty more cases as well. From another CHD April article:

April 3, 2023

This week, Mary Holland, Children’s Health Defense (CHD) president-on-leave, and Polly Tommey, CHD.TV programming manager, covered the latest headlines on COVID-19, Big Pharma and other issues, including news that in the U.S., COVID-19 vaccines injured 26.6 million people, disabled 1.36 million people, caused more than 300,000 excess deaths and cost the economy an estimated $147 billion in damage — in 2022 alone.

Source:
Cradle-to-Grave Vaccines + COVID Shots and Air Safety: ‘This Week’ With Mary + Polly | Children's Health Defense

I have posted high quality evidence that young cancers are way up post jabs.

For the record I dont hang on what the experts claim.....they have lied to us far too often for that.... and been not just wrong but told the inverse of the truth too often.

We are in a psyops war, with us the untended victims.

The Defender (Children’s Health Defense)

Overall, we rate The Defender a strong conspiracy and quackery-level advocacy group that frequently promotes unsupported claims. We also rate them low for factual reporting due to the promotion of propaganda and several failed fact checks.

Bias Rating: RIGHT CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Organization/Foundation
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILIT

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-defender-childrens-health-defense-credibility/

You may find the following thread educational:
mediabiasfactcheck.com bias | justplainpolitics.com

Educational or just plain hatchet job???????????

I'd say the hatchet job was done by mediabiasfactcheck.com against Children's Health Defense. The thread I pointed to offers a detailed take down of mediabiasfactcheck's bias. Feel free to take a look.

The Defender (Children’s Health Defense)

Overall, we rate The Defender a strong conspiracy and quackery-level advocacy group that frequently promotes unsupported claims. We also rate them low for factual reporting due to the promotion of propaganda and several failed fact checks.

Bias Rating: RIGHT CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Organization/Foundation
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILIT

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-defender-childrens-health-defense-credibility/
LOL. We knew that, but thanks for showing your work.

I'm surprised they didn't cite Florida's Surgeon General as well.

The UK is excess deaths is running 22%, which is even more astonishing than it sounds because COVID took out a lot of the most vulnerable, it moved up deaths from the norm, so we should be expecting current deaths to be running below norms. We dont know what is killing people, but the death jabs have to be suspect #1.

Back