49ers Back On Top

cawacko

(Of course they'll lose to the Redskins this weekend because my dumb *ss post this but that aside) All is good in the world again, the 49ers #1 in the NFC and soon the entire NFL. Dominate, dominate D along with a power running game and one of the most handsome men on the planet at QB.

(Now once Urban Meyer replaces Clay Helton life will truly be heaven on earth)

(Of course they'll lose to the Redskins this weekend because my dumb *ss post this but that aside) All is good in the world again, the 49ers #1 in the NFC and soon the entire NFL. Dominate, dominate D along with a power running game and one of the most handsome men on the planet at QB.

Yes, they're playing well, but it's early yet. Wait until a few other teams get healthy again, they'll run into some competition.

Urban Meyer?????????????????? Uh!

Indeed;)

Should be a fun game in a few weeks with my Seahawks

Yes, they're playing well, but it's early yet. Wait until a few other teams get healthy again, they'll run into some competition.

Urban Meyer?????????????????? Uh!

It is early, no question. But they are looking good and just beat division rival Rams on the road.

Urban is the best coach in college football along with Saban and Dabo. Can you imagine what he could do in L.A. with the So Cal talent around us? There is definitely smoke about him coming. (Please Baby Jesus, make this be true)

It is early, no question. But they are looking good and just beat division rival Rams on the road.

Urban is the best coach in college football along with Saban and Dabo. Can you imagine what he could do in L.A. with the So Cal talent around us? There is definitely smoke about him coming. (Please Baby Jesus, make this be true)
Seriously? Urban? NFL?

Seriously? Urban? NFL?

Not NFL, he's coming to USC (at least that is the hot topic right now). He would have the opportunity to win National Championships with three different schools. Not sure any other coach has done that.

Not NFL, he's coming to USC (at least that is the hot topic right now). He would have the opportunity to win National Championships with three different schools. Not sure any other coach has done that.

I thought his dream job was Notre Dame?

And got to say there "cawacko" this is the first time I can recall you recording anything positive or exciting about San Francisco, must be the hometown roots are buried deep

I thought his dream job was Notre Dame?

And got to say there "cawacko" this is the first time I can recall you recording anything positive or exciting about San Francisco, must be the hometown roots are buried deep

He has said that in the past about ND but at least for now Brian Kelly isn't going anywhere. So if he wants to get back into coaching and wants to win National Championships USC is the perfect match.

I'm a diehard 49ers, Warriors and A's fan (remember I grew up in Oakland, moved to SF when I was college)

I've said plenty of good things about San Francisco and California. In certain aspects it's the most amazing place in the world. Because I dislike much of the politics here doesn't mean I don't love where I live. Politics doesn't drive everything in life.

Haven't heard that....I would be "sad"....but, yes, they'd be lucky...he's a great coach....and a good man....

Haven't heard that....I would be "sad"....but, yes, they'd be lucky...he's a great coach....and a good man....

My understanding is he's still teaching a class at tOSU but he's also working in LA as an analyst for Fox Sports and has bought a home in LA. Supposedly he had dinner with the new USC President. There is definitely a lot of smoke around this. We'll see if it comes to fruition.

STUNNING.

Urban has no reason to come to LA. He coached the Buckeyes because they were his home team.

Carroll still walks on water to me. Wilson is the league MVP right now. Pretty amazing this run of success you guys have had.

We would have had slightly more if Pete knew how to hire competent assistants. Tom Cable (sorry Raiders) is the worst OL coach in NFL history, and the Lions' decision to hire Bevell has me rooting against them all season. I was so happy when the refs gave GB that game on MNF.

Our match-up should prove what these teams are made of. Looks like we killed the Rams. They lost players to injury in both games.

My understanding is he's still teaching a class at tOSU but he's also working in LA as an analyst for Fox Sports and has bought a home in LA. Supposedly he had dinner with the new USC President. There is definitely a lot of smoke around this. We'll see if it comes to fruition.

Be careful of the rumors. I remember reading that Jimbo Fisher had bought a house in Tuscaloosa and was coming to coach at UA. Turns out we had another Mike and a couple of years before Saban come to rescue us.

Be careful of the rumors. I remember reading that Jimbo Fisher had bought a house in Tuscaloosa and was coming to coach at UA. Turns out we had another Mike and a couple of years before Saban come to rescue us.

They said he bought a house because he’s working for Fox Sports in LA. So that’s understandable. I mean he could also rent but it’s being done because he’s already working out here.

We know Clay Helton will be gone. We know Meyer’s true passion is coaching. From both the ‘SC insiders and national media there is definitely a lot of smoke around this. Of course that doesn’t mean it will happen. There are a number of folks in the ‘SC bureaucracy that don’t want a guy like Urban around. They would prefer a yes man like Helton. But this isn’t some pie in the sky dream. There are discussions being had.

Alabama and USC open the season again next year in Jerry World. Wouldn’t that be something if it was Urban vs Saban.

They said he bought a house because he’s working for Fox Sports in LA. So that’s understandable. I mean he could also rent but it’s being done because he’s already working out here.

We know Clay Helton will be gone. We know Meyer’s true passion is coaching. From both the ‘SC insiders and national media there is definitely a lot of smoke around this. Of course that doesn’t mean it will happen. There are a number of folks in the ‘SC bureaucracy that don’t want a guy like Urban around. They would prefer a yes man like Helton. But this isn’t some pie in the sky dream. There are discussions being had.

Alabama and USC open the season again next year in Jerry World. Wouldn’t that be something if it was Urban vs Saban.

That would work for me. I have been disappointed by the weak opening matchups the last two years.

Back