50 Gs to redo Palin's mayors office

You coluld do a damn nice kitchen remodel with that amount.

to redecorate ONE room which does not require fictures and appliances for 50,000 is just insane and you know it.

From desh's link:

"That's the way Sarah is," Carney said. "She rewards friends and cuts everyone else off at the knees."

Yep bush with breasts.

You coluld do a damn nice kitchen remodel with that amount.

to redecorate ONE room which does not require fictures and appliances for 50,000 is just insane and you know it.

Commercial work is more than triple the cost of residential work. Sorry Desh, but i'm in the business and you don't have a clue. most of the cost is insurance and palnners and consultants. Even just a remodel requires interior designers in most cases.

Until you find an itemized list of the work done, you ain't got shit

umm reminder. How she went about paying for it with road clearing funds without approval is the issue not how much red flocked wallpaper costs in alaska.

umm reminder. How she went about paying for it with road clearing funds without approval is the issue not how much red flocked wallpaper costs in alaska.

I understand that, but i really don't care. If I lived up there in Wasilla, I might. If she did something illegal, surely she would have been charged with a crime

I understand that, but i really don't care. If I lived up there in Wasilla, I might. If she did something illegal, surely she would have been charged with a crime

You do not understand small toen politics do you ? Or even bush level politics ?
Illegal wiretapping. Which btw got a congressional pardon.
Many other issues in the bush presidency. Technically illegal or seriously improper but not prosecuted.

it doesn't rise to level of me having to worry about it

Probably not since it is looking less likely that Palin will be elected.
My point is that if she will do it on a small scale in Washass alaska, she would do it on a larger scale in washass DC.

Probably not since it is looking less likely that Palin will be elected.
My point is that if she will do it on a small scale in Washass alaska, she would do it on a larger scale in washass DC.

It would have to top 700 billion for me to bat an eye.

LOL joking of course.

I agree that Palin sucks and McCain too. I'm not too happy about Obama voting for the bailout as well, so Ron Paul is getting my write in vote

Back