50 People, Mostly Journalists, Show Up at Failed AOC Rally

She laughably tried to be "cool" with a Cardi B dance along too; her career isn't aging well.

Can't buy comedy this good.

What a ditz.

AOC Brutally Trolled for Embarrassing Bronx Rally: ‘America is Viewed as a Joke Internationally’​

A video captured during Saturday's campaign event at Mott Haven's St. Mary's Park showed fellow member Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) behaving quite comically on stage, causing an abundance of unintended comedy to circulate online. At the beginning of the show, AOC stomped about the stage to the sound of a Cardi B song, as if trying to conjure up the air of a famous rapper preparing to play her most famous song.
A clip of the incident is quickly becoming popular online, and people are leaving AOC with some interesting comments. Netizens are also remarking on the number of people she was performing for. One user wrote, "The only thing that makes AOC’s WWE entrance more hilarious is it was for 100 “journalists” and 17ish supporters." Another pointed out, "From this angle performance of @AOC on the stage in front of 50 people half of whom are journalists is even funnier." One more user added, "AOC is good from every angle but I digress...back to the point...she's literally surrounded by simps and journalists...one in the same really."

BB1oR4H9.img

GQ0n4fkWkAA8PYH

Americans ACTUALLY average $1,000,000 more wealth under Biden policies, than under Trump, even before Covid.
Send me that $1 million more, I have yet to see it. All I've seen is a 20% rise in energy costs, groceries, and everything else...

Send me that $1 million more, I have yet to see it. All I've seen is a 20% rise in energy costs, groceries, and everything else...
Get Grok to tell you which account the $6500 more is in as Biden's money to you is in the same place.

Huh? Try making some sense....
Making sense to someone as stupid as you means i can help you with your comprehension issues and that task is beyond anyone, since you are hopelessly stupid.

Go back and read the original post of mine you replied to, and then read the Grok post i was replying and it SHOULD make sense to you. But when it does not, see my prior point about you.

ad-marion-barry-biden-1.jpg

'DRUG BUDDIES'

Hunter Biden ‘smoked crack with late DC Mayor Marion Barry’ and bragged about it in newly released phone call​

ad-marion-barry-biden-1.jpg

'DRUG BUDDIES'

Hunter Biden ‘smoked crack with late DC Mayor Marion Barry’ and bragged about it in newly released phone call​

And?

Trumps Dr was outed from government for handing out drugs like candy to the trump assholes

Reactions: QP!
He is in government

Hunter isnt

And he suffered massive head injuries in the car accident that killed his mother and baby sister

But you love that a truck hit that families car because your fucking evil

Back